Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

So it kinda looks like Trinary is working with Apocalypse? I wonder if he asked her to keep tabs on Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

So it kinda looks like Trinary is working with Apocalypse? I wonder if he asked her to keep tabs on Rogue.
    Ha! I've looked at this page so many times and only now noticing the side braid. Thanks! Maybe she is watching them for Poccy and it's connected to him performing magic over Rogue.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

So do we know everything going on with Excalibur. What is this title going to be about? From all the interviews what have we gathered?

I gather that Betsy's team is about policing Otherworld stuff breaking out into Earth, as part of her new job. Apparently this is also a mutant responsibility and not just a Captain Britain corps one. Supposedly the series will change how we see apocalypse forever.

So what are everyone's thoughts on what Apocalypse is up to? What are his motivations going to be?

Already from the last HoX we see that maybe that he's not totally on board with everything about how Krakoa is being run. Looks like this isn't going to be the love guru Poccy from AoXM afterall and rather the survival of the fittest Poccy who thrives on chaos and conflict. Will this tie into the story of Arrako and Krakoa being split? Is he looking to find his original horsemen as the Sinister Secrets would suggest?

Further, we see him seemingly "aiding" Rictor and Rogue on separate covers with maybe some new found powers of his own?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'm seeing some speculation that Rogue might be pregnant, and man, I really hope that isn't true.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I am very curious how effectively they'll be able to get fans to accept Apocalypse as anything other than a villain. I sincerely wish them good luck with this task.

My guess is they'll expand on the plot seedling already laid about how Apocalypse and his (original?) 4 horsepeople helped to save Krakoa's twin or whatever the hell all that was. That was somehow "magic" related and that could be the segue to him in this book I guess....

Although I can't help but think Apocalypse and Magik should interact and I think Hickman mentioned "Inferno" in some of those weird coded spoiler pages , so hopefully Maddy Pryor returns too
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Well he's not gonna be in an x-uniform being a hero so I think will be ok.

Plus that promo shows that he isn't going to be too happy about everything in this status quo.

Pretty sure he's only around for his horsemen.

"Mr. Apocalypse, how would you like your suit tailored?"

"Fittest".

It will be interesting to see Betsy defending Britain while also a citizen of Krakoa. It might help improve mutants' standing with the humans at least in one corner of the globe.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Was there an article somewhere that stated the team was helping people with magic now. Or did I just make that up?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I've already completely accepted Apocalypse as one of the good guys.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    "Mr. Apocalypse, how would you like your suit tailored?"

"Fittest".

It will be interesting to see Betsy defending Britain while also a citizen of Krakoa. It might help improve mutants' standing with the humans at least in one corner of the globe.
    I laughed a bit too hard at this xd.

I also hope to see Betsy's team become more of a "International" Krakoan team. I don't mean like Marauders, but on the heroic side of things. That and a lot of magic I want to see mutant magic.

Im probably in minority but I don't mind the colour. I think it matches with the theme of the story being magic/fantasy centric. The original excalibur/captain britain stories were also very colourful at their time.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystaliaArmadia View Post
    Im probably in minority but I don't mind the colour. I think it matches with the theme of the story being magic/fantasy centric. The original excalibur/captain britain stories were also very colourful at their time.
    I like colors too.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I am very curious how effectively they'll be able to get fans to accept Apocalypse as anything other than a villain. I sincerely wish them good luck with this task.

My guess is they'll expand on the plot seedling already laid about how Apocalypse and his (original?) 4 horsepeople helped to save Krakoa's twin or whatever the hell all that was. That was somehow "magic" related and that could be the segue to him in this book I guess....

Although I can't help but think Apocalypse and Magik should interact and I think Hickman mentioned "Inferno" in some of those weird coded spoiler pages , so hopefully Maddy Pryor returns too
    I think Apocalypse will sort of play nice, but he'll still be an arrogant prick most of the time. He probably has a plan that will come out eventually, perhaps he wants to turn all of Excalibur into his new horseman, or use Excalibur to free the original four horseman.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”