Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1167

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Is there really no outcome possible between sapiens and superior but the "Gundam SEED" war objective, then?
    X-books are mutant books. Nothing is stopping the main MU from telling human stories if they want. Even stories in how they support coexistence.

The preview looks good.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Is there really no outcome possible between sapiens and superior but the "Gundam SEED" war objective, then?
    They’re critiquing the system they all grew up under after being subjugated to the worst treatment they could’ve ever experienced. This escalation into “Gundam SEED” level warfare isn’t happening anywhere except in your head.

As you wish.

Is this going to be a habit? Casual mutant conversation knocking anything and everything human? From Moonstar defining all human institutions as destructive to the subtle jabs at Brexit between Rictor and Jubes.
    So a few things.

1. Does Gambit owe Betsy more than he owe Rogue? Take her and go!
    2. No one who visits the Queen walks through the front gates of Buckingham Palace, also it's a tourist hotspot. You'd never get protestors outside it!
    3. Just cause your there to visit the Queen, does not mean you just get to roam the palace!
    4. How is Apocalypse getting away with all this?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

1: He can't...because she's littlerally covered in Krakoa foliage. He can't extricate her without harming Krakoa and harming Rogue.
    2: You may be right but...Marvel Univeverse is not real life.
    3: As Captain Britain's friends they might have "diplomatic immunity" and certain privileges.
    4: Only for now...patience, virtue and all that good stuff.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    3. Just cause your there to visit the Queen, does not mean you just get to roam the palace!
    While I’m 104% certain that you’re right, I can’t help but think that Jubilee and Rictor just randomly running into Prince Philip in the hallway would lead to hilarity on a level never before seen in Marvel comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    While I’m 104% certain that you’re right, I can’t help but think that Jubilee and Rictor just randomly running into Prince Philip in the hallway would lead to hilarity on a level never before seen in Marvel comics.
    In my best Inigo Montoya voice “You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means”

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    1: He can't...because she's littlerally covered in Krakoa foliage. He can't extricate her without harming Krakoa and harming Rogue.
    2: You may be right but...Marvel Univeverse is not real life.
    3: As Captain Britain's friends they might have "diplomatic immunity" and certain privileges.
    4: Only for now...patience, virtue and all that good stuff.
    1. Wait! Did I miss something? What are you basing that on? Pull out some weed killer and have rouge absorb some of wolverine's healing factor. Job done!
    2. Maybe not but they seem to borrow from real life when it suits them. Change the palace to the White House, is it still not a strange situation?
    3. LOL
    4. Maybe you're right, but the way those comics sales are dropping... Me thinks a little expediency is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    This!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    1. Wait! Did I miss something? What are you basing that on? Pull out some weed killer and have rouge absorb some of wolverine's healing factor. Job done!
    2. Maybe not but they seem to borrow from real life when it suits them. Change the palace to the White House, is it still not a strange situation?
    3. LOL
    4. Maybe you're right, but the way those comics sales are dropping... Me thinks a little expediency is in order.

This!
    1: Krakoan foliage is living and possibly sentient and this piece seems specifically "bonded" to her and is actually part of the Lighthouse in some way that we and he don't know. How is he supposed to extricate her? Charge the flowers and blow them up? Cut them off? Rip them apart with his bare hands?
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

EXCALIBUR #8 & #9
    TINI HOWARD (W) • ISSUE #8 - WILTON SANTOS (A)
    ISSUE #9 - MARCUS TO (A)
    CoverS by MAHMUD ASRAR
    ISSUE #9 – GOD LOVES MAN KILLS VARIANT COVER BY MARCOS MARTIN
    HARK! THE HUNT FOR TRUTH
    Excalibur emerges from the woods with a journey before them. Their destination: Starlight Citadel.
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

Excited to see what Wilton Santos does on interiors.

Who's the new team member?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Who's the new team member?
    Yeah that's been bothering me too. Pete Wisdom? Jamie Braddock with a haircut?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Yeah that's been bothering me too. Pete Wisdom? Jamie Braddock with a haircut?
    I feel like Jamie would have a mustache.

Is this blond guy a known character?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Is this blond guy a known character?
    They're going to the Starlight Citadel, the base of the multiversal Captain Britain Corps. Safe guess is that it's a version of Brian