Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1167
    Astonishing Member

Theory regarding what's happening to Rogue: My guess is that after this transformation when in Otherworld, Rogue's powers will work the opposite way. Rather than draining lifeforce, she will return or imbue it. Essentially making her an "Earth" or "Mother" goddess type figure. That's why she's been doing the Sleeping Beauty/Snow White thing. Scholars have long thought those stories harkened back to pre-Christian myths regarding the rebirth of nature after the long winter. It's also why she was pondering motherhood in the context of the "Make More Mutants" law. To suggest her transformation into a "Mother Nature" type off figure.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I loved Brian with the hipster beard
    I wish they’d bring that look back.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Theory regarding what's happening to Rogue: My guess is that after this transformation when in Otherworld, Rogue's powers will work the opposite way. Rather than draining lifeforce, she will return or imbue it. Essentially making her an "Earth" or "Mother" goddess type figure. That's why she's been doing the Sleeping Beauty/Snow White thing. Scholars have long thought those stories harkened back to pre-Christian myths regarding the rebirth of nature after the long winter. It's also why she was pondering motherhood in the context of the "Make More Mutants" law. To suggest her transformation into a "Mother Nature" type off figure.
    Very nice idea, I see your line of thinking.

Plays inline with what Rogue became in the Ultimate Comics X-Men series too. One with their mutant plant that would destabilize human economies...wait a minute...!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ooooh! Tidy! Cheers AdamFTF

It's great to read someone-else' theory, that reversal and nature/life divinity would be pretty cool AF, something all new and different for sure. I've had many a theory, but knowing now that the next arc is the wild hunt and a journey to the Citadel has kinda made me lower my expectations for any explanations or any epic awakening though.

I've got a theory on the role Rogue will have though. All I'll say is, the power of the drowned twins echo Rogues vows an Oracle, Guide, Diviner, or Soothsayer of sorts, perhaps.

How it'll play out in the much longer run is a curiosity though and what directions she'll be given by a certain architect *hic*.

Happy Holidays Y'all,

Merry Christmas to one and all. *hic*

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

A mutant "White Galactus" then? I mean from the ANAD "Ultimates" run. Give life rather than draining it/devouring worlds.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

whoaa

Wait what?

Woa when did Cullen grow up?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Did not see that coming, but it makes sense after the fact. That is his signature skull symbol. Glad that he was pulled out of limbo.

He’s too young for Rictor, if THAT’s what’s about to happen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Woa when did Cullen grow up?
    He didn't grow up, all the xmen are just really young du to drugs and hypnosis being used on them to inflate enrollment numbers and offset the mortality rate

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Any relation to the vampire/monster hunter/s?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Any relation to the vampire/monster hunter/s?
    Cullen is Ulysses' son and Elsa's younger brother

He was a student at the Braddock Academy until the Avengers Arena... incident.

Also he's gay and possessed by an interdimensional demon

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Cullen is Ulysses' son and Elsa's younger brother

He was a student at the Braddock Academy until the Avengers Arena... incident.

Also he's gay and possessed by an interdimensional demon
    I didnt spect seeing Cullen here. In Avengers undercover he lose his mind trying to get revenger against Arcade. He joined to the Masters of Evil for a time but just as a way to survive and kill Arcade. I dont now which motivations could have against Excalibur. He joined again to the Braddock academy at the end of the book.