Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would want X-factor to be the opposite of X-men or rather a companion so I would like Lorna to get to hand pick a team consisting of

Lorna
    Quicksilver
    Wanda
    Wiccan
    Speed
    Madrox
    Monet
    And magneto can be a supporting character getting close to his family again. Also each person on the team is either family to lorna or helped her in a big way in previous x-factors.

I think the team is just as powerful as team summers and the stories could be great.
    I like this idea, I just didn't think of it as fair to fans of other characters to want a roster so filled with characters closely tied to Lorna.

For this angle, I'd like Crystal and Luna to make appearances same as they did in ANXF. I liked Pietro getting to spend time with his ex-wife and daughter, and the idea (not acted on in ANXF) of more auntie Lorna fun. I also felt potential existed for Lorna with Gambit, though now that would be more of a friendship thing than an actual romance thing.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Angel, Banshee, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Dazzler, Madrox and Monet, for instance. A few people who have never worked together, and some who have (Polaris and Madrox, or Madrox and Monet, for example), just to mix things up and create some new interpersonal dynamics, from some pretty 'alpha' personalities. (One or more could be replaced with Northstar, Firestar, Forge, etc. as desired.)
    I noticed those characters were missing as well. The most surprising one, for me, was Nightcrawler.

They will probably show up on X-Men. Or something is definitely on the works for phase 2.

I would love an X-Factor book with the missing characters. My line-up would be:

Polaris as the leader
    Quicksilver
    Monet
    Northstar
    Strong Guy
    Archangel
    Nightcrawler
    Shattestar
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I like this idea, I just didn't think of it as fair to fans of other characters to want a roster so filled with characters closely tied to Lorna.

For this angle, I'd like Crystal and Luna to make appearances same as they did in ANXF. I liked Pietro getting to spend time with his ex-wife and daughter, and the idea (not acted on in ANXF) of more auntie Lorna fun. I also felt potential existed for Lorna with Gambit, though now that would be more of a friendship thing than an actual romance thing.
    No different in my opinion that Scott handpicking his family. It would be nice to see another mutant line that is just as powerful but with a different ideology. And face it, they all have the X...factor. See what i did there.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Given Hickman has made specific mention of Monet, Dazzler, Archangel & Nightcrawler, I'm assuming they are to be apart of the X-Men flagship, as core cast members once the Grey-Summers family issue/arc is completed. Now, with that assumption in mind, my X-Factor roster would be:

Polaris Lorna would lead the X-Factor crew, which operates out of the Madripoor mansion. First order of business is figuring out why the Madripoor Krakoa tree is sick.
    Danger Danger remains Lorna's confidant after having worked together for Serval Industries & then in X-Men Blue.
    Quicksilver Pietro joins at Lorna's behest. I'd have the book undo the retcon, and restore his X-Gene and his familial relationship with Magneto.
    Frenzy Joanna is the team brawler who's not afraid to hold back.
    Sunfire Shiro would be the resident smartass (as if Pietro didn't fill that void already). Some character development for our fav Japanese mutant who debuted nearly 50 yrs ago pls
    Warpath James also fills the brawler void. All the women on the team seem to show interest, much to the annoyance of Pietro & Shiro.
    Blink Clarice signs up, in attempt to find a place for herself and make use of her mutant gifts. A pseudo Gifted trio with her, Lorna & James all in one place.
    Boom Boom Good ol Tabby is her usual self and does what she does best- blows **** up.

Archangel
    Forge
    Polaris
    Quicksilver
    Strong Guy

Basically covers every era of X-Factor and could be a team lead by Archangel.Also would throw in one younger X-Men character that's never been in X-Factor to give it a little bit of a fresh feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Yeah. We already know that The X-Cellent is one of them and that Vita Ayala and Leah Williams are writing books for wave 2.
    Think we'll get word on more titles/teams before or after Wave 1 releases?

Havok
    Polaris
    Archangel
    Beast
    Iceman
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Think we'll get word on more titles/teams before or after Wave 1 releases?
    I think the indication was that Wave 2 would be 2020. Which means we likely won't hear anything until around the time Jan Solicits drop.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Havok
    Polaris
    Archangel
    Beast
    Iceman
    Beast & Iceman are busy between X-Force and Marauders though. I thought the idea was to use characters not already in a Wave 1 book?

Be great to see Lorna leading a team. I think it would be interesting to have this team be the laiason between mutant and humans. As such I would love to see Sabra, Justice, Skids, Northstar, Dazzler, Frenzy and Forge round out the team.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Madrox
    Layla
    Polaris
    Monet
    Guido
    Quicksilver

Polaris
    Archangel
    Monet
    Quicksilvevr
    Cordelia Frost

Dream line-up would be Polaris, Skids, Monet, Dazzler, Surge, Archangel, Spiral, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver. Beyond unlikely lol

BANNED

Forge
    Havok
    Polaris
    Penance
    Husk
    Angel
    Maggot

Fantastic Member

Polaris
    Multiple Man
    Wolfsbane