Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Default My Hopeful X-Factor Line Up

If we get X-Factor in the second wave these are the characters I want in the roster

1. Monet
    2. Dazzler
    3. Polaris
    4. Husk
    5. Quicksilver
    6. Strong Guy
    7. Multiple Man

A group of mutants who use their powers to solve various crimes and deal with both human & mutant affairs. I also choose characters that are pretty well known but aren't apart of any of the Wave 1 books. Leave your thoughts or personal team ideals or just let the thread rot
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

I’d use

Polaris
    Nightcrawler
    Dazzler
    Trinary
    Namor
    Warpath
    Archangel

If X-Factor happened, and Polaris was on it, I would want her to be the leader. Her time as leader on All-New X-Factor only started to be good with ANXF #7 (with issues at points but mostly still good), and it didn't get a fair shot out of Marvel.

If she's not leading it, I'd only want her on it if she's doing something more meaningful elsewhere too, and Havok isn't involved. Otherwise, I wouldn't care any which way about X-Factor.

Don't have special views on what a Lorna-led team comp would be either. Peter David's team comp for ANXF was good.

One add I would make is Nurse Annie. Lorna was unnecessarily antagonistic toward Annie during Austen's run. It would be cool to see them clear the air and have a more positive relationship. No mention of Havok himself by name though. Just fixing past mistakes.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Mine would be:

Polaris
    Quicksilver
    Forge
    Frenzy
    Danger
    Stepford Sisters

The book would be about Polaris rebuilding Genosha for good and making it a symbol of mutant resistance.
    It would be the franchise's political intrigue book.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    I’d use

Polaris
    Nightcrawler
    Dazzler
    Trinary
    Namor
    Warpath
    Archangel
    I was just thinking today of how the new lineups where missing some (Arch)Angel, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Dazzler, etc.

I think that's what I'd want, a cobbled-together X-team of 'those we missed.'

Angel, Banshee, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Dazzler, Madrox and Monet, for instance. A few people who have never worked together, and some who have (Polaris and Madrox, or Madrox and Monet, for example), just to mix things up and create some new interpersonal dynamics, from some pretty 'alpha' personalities. (One or more could be replaced with Northstar, Firestar, Forge, etc. as desired.)

Of who hasn't been used yet, I would use:

Monet
    The Cuckoos
    Forge
    Nightcrawler
    Northstar
    Mercury
    Polaris

as a HFC-sponsored street team/police force.

Mighty Member

Polaris
    Oya
    Nightcrawler
    Northstar
    Trinary
    Warpath
    Gold Balls

Madrox
    Nightcrawler
    Boom Boom
    Forge
    Husk
    Monet
    Legion

-Pav, who has been somewhat underwhelmed...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Angel, Banshee, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Dazzler, Madrox and Monet, for instance. A few people who have never worked together, and some who have (Polaris and Madrox, or Madrox and Monet, for example), just to mix things up and create some new interpersonal dynamics, from some pretty 'alpha' personalities. (One or more could be replaced with Northstar, Firestar, Forge, etc. as desired.)
    I noticed those characters were missing as well. The most surprising one, for me, was Nightcrawler.

They will probably show up on X-Men. Or something is definitely on the works for phase 2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    If we get X-Factor in the second wave these are the characters I want in the roster

1. Monet
    2. Dazzler
    3. Polaris
    4. Husk
    5. Quicksilver
    6. Strong Guy
    7. Multiple Man

A group of mutants who use their powers to solve various crimes and deal with both human & mutant affairs. I also choose characters that are pretty well known but aren't apart of any of the Wave 1 books. Leave your thoughts or personal team ideals or just let the thread rot
    Is there a second wave due?

Yes, there is. Probably early next year.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Havok
    Forge
    Mystique
    Nightcrawler
    Archangel
    Polaris
    M
    Quicksilver

Incredible Member

it would be good to see Quicksilver and Banshee on the same team... to see if they can re create their dynamic from Age of Apocalypse .
    Then Polaris, Iceman, and M.

I would want X-factor to be the opposite of X-men or rather a companion so I would like Lorna to get to hand pick a team consisting of

Lorna
    Quicksilver
    Wanda
    Wiccan
    Speed
    Madrox
    Monet
    And magneto can be a supporting character getting close to his family again. Also each person on the team is either family to lorna or helped her in a big way in previous x-factors.

I think the team is just as powerful as team summers and the stories could be great.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yes, there is. Probably early next year.
    Yeah. We already know that The X-Cellent is one of them and that Vita Ayala and Leah Williams are writing books for wave 2.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey