Banshee
    Nightcrawler
    Polaris
    Dazzler
    Northstar
    Monet
    Husk

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would want X-factor to be the opposite of X-men or rather a companion so I would like Lorna to get to hand pick a team consisting of

Lorna
    Quicksilver
    Wanda
    Wiccan
    Speed
    Madrox
    Monet
    And magneto can be a supporting character getting close to his family again. Also each person on the team is either family to lorna or helped her in a big way in previous x-factors.

I think the team is just as powerful as team summers and the stories could be great.
    Gimme gimme gimme
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I’m literally just dumping what had been a mental exercise of how I would build and differentiate between this and previous iterations of X-Factor.

Quicksilver - Feeling that he needs to renew his ties to mutantkind, Pietro buys the X-Factor trademark back from Serval and forms the team. The ‘leader’ in the sense that he’s the one who started the team and he can shuttle everyone to where they need to go in the blink of an eye. Leadership of any stripe has always made Pietro uncomfortable, but he’s trying to push himself to do more for his people than he ever has as an Avenger. Versatile.
    Cyclops - Scott just wants to help and protect mutantkind without having to be in charge or responsible for everything and everyone just this once. Much as Magneto felt like when he bent the knee to Cyclops, Cyclops is burned out at making the best of a **** situation while getting called Hitler for it and ready to let someone else take the heat for once. The strategist as always.
    Frenzy - She has not only experience with humanitarian and rescue efforts, but has served as a diplomat on the world stage. She was basically a one woman team during the Terrigen crisis, and I wanted to see more of that. The brawler.
    Amelia Voght - Amelia is an accomplished nurse with experience in humanitarian relief efforts and a former Acolyte as well. Another character I haven’t seen in forever and a day that needs more spotlight. Stealth and transportation.
    Monet - She’s literally perfect, and being a queen in the Hellfire club comes with power, influence, and funding. The resident telepath.
    Prodigy - His intelligence and various skills would be invaluable in any setting, and also I just really like his character and want him on a X-book again.

The idea behind this iteration of X-Factor is that it works more like an NGO (non-governmental organization) instead of as a corporate or government sponsored team. Its focus is to provide shelter, healthcare, education, and technology to mutants that are at or below the poverty level. They also lobby for political change in local and international governments and organizations. This may take all the usual forms from meet and greets and $1000 plate dinners, or black bag operations that cause CEOs and politicians to suddenly become agreeable to the mutant agenda.

Naturally, there’s outcry and resistance to the team. Enemies would include all the usual suspects, but also throw in High Evolutionary and Maximus the Mad. Occasional cameos from Emma Frost, Sabertooth, Magneto and Speed, etc.

Polaris
    Quicksilver
    Madrox
    Banshee
    Forge
    Frenzy
    Monet