Spectacular Member

Default Did the army ever conduct any experiments on Wolverine?

I know the Goverment has done so with weapon X and department H etc.

But Wolverine also served in WW1 and WW2, but has the actual military ever used him to conduct any physical or psychological experiments on him during his stint?

I’ll admit I don’t really know how the military works in 616 or if they even are permitted do such thing as experiment on their soldiers... or is it just the government that conducts the experiments.
    Last edited by Dcnewb; 07-24-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcnewb View Post
    I know the Goverment has done so with weapon X and department H etc.

But Wolverine also served in WW1 and WW2, but has the actual military ever used him to conduct any physical or psychological experiments on him during his stint?

I’ll admit I don’t really know how the military works in 616 or if they even are permitted do such thing as experiment on their soldiers... or is it just the government that conducts the experiments.
    well technically weapon x is a black ops division of the armed forces so I would say yes.

At the very least they probably started building a dossier on him during WW1 and WW2. Started documenting his healing factor and his bone claws.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    well technically weapon x is a black ops division of the armed forces so I would say yes.

At the very least they probably started building a dossier on him during WW1 and WW2. Started documenting his healing factor and his bone claws.
    Are you sure about Weapon X?

On Wikipedia, it says that Weapon X was an offshoot of the Weapons Plus program.
    The weapons plus program wiki page lists it as a “secret govermental genetics promgram”. They don’t really say it belongs to the military.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Dcnewb View Post
    Are you sure about Weapon

On Wikipedia, it says that Weapon X was an offshoot of the Weapons Plus program.
    The weapons plus program wiki page lists it as a “secret govermental genetics promgram”. They don’t really say it belongs to the military.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_Plus
    haha, you think a secret government gentics program to weaponize humans and mutants doesn't have military involvement. All the security is handled by Military personal and the people running these programs are military officers of Major or higher. They have scientists working in the program, but the bosses are the military commanders and government officials.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, you think a secret government gentics program to weaponize humans and mutants doesn't have military involvement. All the security is handled by Military personal and the people running these programs are military officers of Major or higher. They have scientists working in the program, but the bosses are the military commanders and government officials.

Sure, but the military is basically the security or muscle. The actual experiment would be conducted by top scientists who are most likely not directly in the military. Yeah emy are just there to grant access to those who have clearance.

Also I don’t think the military would collect the data from these experiments. That would be designated to the government officials.
    The military will just be handed the test subject in question.