Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Probably way off what will happen but based on how they have handled the MCU Peter and what was set up in 2 this is what I would go with. Have the movie be called Spider-Man: No way home.

Jameson's confession is being taken at face value by most people and peter is declared a public enemy, pete is kicked out of school, his home is attacked and May is forced to move to a secure location w/ the help of Happy.Ned and his friends are all unable to talk with him because they are in danger and moved away to protective custody. MJ really wants to help Peter, but he pulls one of his classic moves from the comics and pushes her away to "protect" her. Early scene in the film could be Peter still trying to serve as a hero despite his fugitive status and attempting to stop a gang war (maybe feature a character like hammerhead or tombstone) but while trying to stop it Peter is confronted by the police who attack him instead of the criminals and they escape.

The Avengers are unable to step in to help Peter because they essentially don't exist anymore ( based on the movies that would come out before Spidey 3 would there aren't many ways for the avengers to be reestablished). The incident with the gang war is used against Peter and the media twists it that he got in the way of the Police stopping the violence. After that incident and the building pressure against Spidey, the new owner of the old avengers tower is revealed to be Norman Osborn and he comes out and states he feels a responsibility to step up in the absence of the avengers so he creates a new team of "heroes" and their top priority will be to take down Spider-man.

Team could basically be the sinister 6 though they aren't called that in the movie and include Vulture (who receives a pardon because the media is now twisting it as Peter was the villain in the first film and vulture is painted as a hero who tried to stop him, Scorpion (who could receive a pardon or something like that which makes him free). Have Rhino, Shocker, Kraven and Hobgoblin ( who would be seen as the leader of the team) round out the team. ( I would use a goblin in the movie but not osborne, I would leave him as the physical threat to Spidey for another film). Norman just plays a sort of corrupt tony stark background role in this movie. In addition to hunting Peter the sinister 6 are actually fighting crime at the direction of Osborne but are mainly focusing on taking out cells of supposed terrorists that have suddenly shown up and are alleged to be led by alaistair smythe.

Bulk of the movie is basically Peter being pushed to his limit and being all alone for the majority of the film. He is pushing away everyone in an effort to protect them. He could have a few battles with members of the sinister 6 individually and always ends up being challenged but ultimately escaping. Maybe have a scene where he goes to visit uncle ben's grave and talks to him saying that he is sorry and feels like he has failed uncle ben all over again and feels the only way he can honor uncle ben's memory is by taking this all on himself and not putting his family in danger.

Soon after that Peter gets confronted by all 6 of the villains and is almost killed but is saved at the last second by Rhodey( which keeps the iron man connection and makes sense to me, because MCU likes to include one other character in the spidey films and it makes no sense that Rhodey would not help his best friends protege) Rhodey takes Peter to the safe house where May and Happy are and they have an emotional conversation about how Peter needs help, Peter lashes out saying he has to be on his own to protect them because anyone he values is in danger or dies because of him. We finally get mention of uncle ben's death and he confesses to May what happened and that Ben Died because of him. Peter appears to be going off on his own again, when MJ and Ned show up and talk to him as well. Ned and MJ reveal that while they have been away from Peter they have been teaming up doing some research into Osborne, using Ned's hacking skills and MJ actually doing some investigating (kinda like in the PS4 game). MJ reveals that the"terrorists" that the sinister 6 have been fighting are actually old rivals of osborne and that he is planning on running for mayor but wants to make sure that smythe is out of the way before that happens. Using that info and her connection to Peter MJ is able to convince Peter that he needs to be with them and not push them away, that they give him strength and are not a weakness.

Peter is inspired by their faith in him and using their input along with his own observations from previous fights he creates a new suit that tackles the physical strengths of the sinister 6 (probably something that looks like the ends of the earth armor). Peter and Rhodey team up together to fight the sinister 6 and we get an epic battle, during the battle the sinister 6 get the upperhand but right when one of the members goes in for a kill shot on Peter, the Vulture has a change of heart and helps Peter and Rhodey and they are able to defeat the sinister 6. Vulture gets mortally wounded but is able to record a message that gets released and essentially exonerates Peter, a confession or something like that which reveals that he really was a villain and that the sinister 6 were never actually heroes and that Peter was the only way they were stopped. This kinda twists the media narrative a bit and Spider-man is seen more as a hero but still has Jameson leading the charge against him and Osborne is able to disassociate himself with the sinister 6 by claiming that the hobgoblin corrupted the team from it's original intent. Peter is reunited with his friends and family. He gets engaged to MJ and they agree to live together. End of the film is Peter meeting with Rhodey, FalCap, Black Panther, Wasp and Banner and he convinces them to restart the avengers. Peter, Mj and May are living at avengers tower at the end of the movie.

End credits scene is Osborn collecting a blood sample of Peter's that was left behind at a battle, hinting that he might create a clone, we also get a peak at the green goblin armor. Second could be the vulture gear being handed over by Osborne to Blackie drago who becomes the new vulture with hints that Osborne still has plans for a future version of the sinister 6.

(Sorry for the book - have way too much time on my hands due to a broken leg that is forcing me to be on bed rest for a few days)
    Last edited by regg215; 07-28-2019 at 11:27 PM.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

It's cool. I like this idea. Your take on the Sinister Six reminds me of the Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers from after Civil War through Dark Reign, which were of course headed by Norman Osborn, so that makes a lot of sense. As for the Hobgoblin, who were you planning on it being, Roderick Kingsley, Jason Macendale, or Phil Urich?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

80's music Soundtrack/End Credits : Altered Images - I could be Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It's cool. I like this idea. Your take on the Sinister Six reminds me of the Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers from after Civil War through Dark Reign, which were of course headed by Norman Osborn, so that makes a lot of sense. As for the Hobgoblin, who were you planning on it being, Roderick Kingsley, Jason Macendale, or Phil Urich?
    Probably go with Macendale. I think in the comics he was originally in the CIA before he became a villain maybe in the movie have him be a former shield agent to tie into the MCU a bit more. Don't think we would ever get Jack o lantern so this would be a good way to use him and leave the door open for Kingsley in the future.
    Last edited by regg215; 07-29-2019 at 04:07 PM.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

The best idea I've heard is to have Daredevil as Spider-Man's lawyer/ ally throughout this legal mess. The changes have been radical, so it's difficult to predict what could be in the film. They might go in a very different direction than something I currently expect to see, and it could still end up working out.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    The best idea I've heard is to have Daredevil as Spider-Man's lawyer/ ally throughout this legal mess. The changes have been radical, so it's difficult to predict what could be in the film. They might go in a very different direction than something I currently expect to see, and it could still end up working out.
    They could bring Jennifer Walters, aka She-Hulk. Maybe Peter's going on the run and suddenly Professor Hulk comes in, saying he knows what it's like to be hunted and that they have Tony in common, and then Bruce says, "You'll need a lawyer, I have this cousin." And Jennifer Walters did defend Spider-Man against Jameson.

The way I see it the next movie has to be about Jameson. He has to be the central focus. J. K. Simmons is now an Oscar winner, and bringing him back without having him go full Jonah would just not be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    They could bring Jennifer Walters, aka She-Hulk. Maybe Peter's going on the run and suddenly Professor Hulk comes in, saying he knows what it's like to be hunted and that they have Tony in common, and then Bruce says, "You'll need a lawyer, I have this cousin." And Jennifer Walters did defend Spider-Man against Jameson.

The way I see it the next movie has to be about Jameson. He has to be the central focus. J. K. Simmons is now an Oscar winner, and bringing him back without having him go full Jonah would just not be right.
    J. K. Simmons' Oscar status doesn't dictate how big of a role he'll get. Not truly. This is the MCU, where actors like Robert Redford and Annette Bening are practically walk-on roles. So I wouldn't use that as a basis.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    J. K. Simmons' Oscar status doesn't dictate how big of a role he'll get. Not truly. This is the MCU, where actors like Robert Redford and Annette Bening are practically walk-on roles. So I wouldn't use that as a basis.
    Neither has an Oscar.

I would also say both had decent multi-faceted roles. Redford was a nod to the 1970s paranoid thrillers Winter Soldier was based on (like Three Days of the Condor), an elder statesman and the evil mastermind. Bening was the Kree Supreme Intelligence as hero, the Kree Supreme Intelligence as villain, and Carol's mentor.

It would not be a disappointment if Simmons had a similar role next time.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by regg215 View Post
    Probably go with Macendale. I think in the comics he was originally in the CIA before he became a villain maybe in the movie have him be a former shield agent to tie into the MCU a bit more. Don't think we would ever get Jack o lantern so this would be a good way to use him and leave the door open for Kingsley in the future.
    That could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Yeah, that's an idea I'd like to see come to fruition as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post

Oh, that would be an easy way to create an MCU tie-in, and if/when the Netflix characters are available, it could even have Jessica Jones as one of the private investigators dragged in to look into Peter Parker's life and background.

BANNED

I want to see a mention to Uncle Ben in this film, Not a EASTER EGG an ACTUAL CONVERSATION MENTION to the Uncle Ben character.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I want to see a mention to Uncle Ben in this film, Not a EASTER EGG an ACTUAL CONVERSATION MENTION to the Uncle Ben character.
    Same. Considering it's very likely that the third movie will position Spider-Man as an outlaw hated by the public, hunted by the authorities, and maybe disavowed by those he once fought beside in the Avengers movies, I could see Peter finally going back to the bare bones of why he became Spider-Man in the first place, especially since with all the investigation into him that would likely ensue, the memory of Uncle Ben and the circumstances of how he died could be dredged up as a point in favor of Jameson's argument that Spider-Man is a menace and not the hero he wanted to be (seen as).

My guess: Early in the next movie, Peter Parker will be seen publically at the same time Spider-Man is doing something else, explaining that Mysterio got the idea that he was Spidey because he helped make equipment for Spider-Man as part of the Stark Internship. Naturally, the 'Peter Parker' that is seen will be a Skrull, whom we know Nick Fury is working with at this point. This will salvage Peter's situation, but /not/ Spider-man, who will be on the run from just about everyone and be seen as THREAT OR MENACE.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So based on the ending from Far From Home, what I'm expecting is:

spoilers:

The public is actually divided on whether they actually believe Jonah Jameson's ranting or not about Peter Parker being Spider-Man.

Jonah decides to put out a bounty on Spider-Man to get him unmasked.

Kraven ends up taking up the challenge. Jonah ends up funding "Spider Slayers", developed by Miles Warren, to support Kraven in his hunt.

Kraven ends up proving to be unhinged and, when fighting Peter, ends up capturing and burying him alive.

Peter digs himself out and is forced to take down Kraven and the Slayers without his Stark tech.

End credit scene is Miles Warren collecting DNA from Peter Parker. With hints of Cloning Peter and trying to reverse engineer the Spider that bit him.
    end of spoilers
    I could definitely get behind a movie like this.

Although that post-credits scene could fill a few old school Spider-Man fans with dread.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.