• Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings

22 19.64%
  • Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

38 33.93%
  • Thor: Love and Thunder

27 24.11%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

The Eternals and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

It sounds so Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass, and it goes beyond the street levelness of Shang-Chi, etc. which is good because it balances out.

Shang-Chi is probably going to be akin to Netflix's Iron Fist with a proper MCU budget.

Thor: Ragnarok was hilarious, so I'm excited to see the follow-up, but I'm probably anticipating Multiverse of Madness the most: I'm really hoping for some trippy, creepy stuff.

-Pav, who normally isn't a scary movie guy...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Thor 4 Love & Thunder but Dr Strange is a close second. Black Widow and Sang Chi are tied while the Eternals are last.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Strange. Strange, Eternals, and Shang-Chi are the only ones I plan to see.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

1. Doctor Strange- should improve upon the box office of the original.
    2. Thor- should improve on the box office for Ragnarok
    3. Black Widow- will make less than $200 million domestically, and probably won't get a sequel.
    4. Shang-Chi- will make less than $200 million domestically, but will do really well in Asia. It will get a sequel.
    5. Eternals- will make less than $200 million domestically. It depends on how much box office clout Angelina Jolie still has.

Thor 4 and Shang-Chi, definitely. Probably The Eternals, depending on what the marketing is like. I can live without more ScarJo and Cumberbatch.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Dr. Strange is supposed to be a horror story. If it's truly horror and not merely a suspense thriller, than that edges Shang Chi for me by just a bit. Big fan of true horror stories.

The Eternals. Can't say i care much about the others to be honest.

Ultimate Member

Shang-chi, Doctor Strange 2, and Black Widow.

Boisterously Confused

I like the idea of Dr. Strange being a horror story. Nightmare (I hope that's who they're using) is my favorite adversary for him, and his epic throwdown with Dracula was my second favorite Dr. Strange tale.

Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings for me because it features new MCU characters and concepts.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Eh... honestly I'm not sure I'm THAT excited about any of them. Though I'll definately watch all of them, and I'm pretty sure they will all be good.

Of the batch, I'd probably say Shang Chi. The lack of Sersi sort of kiled some of my Eternals buzz (as she was always my fave eternal).

From what I have heard I'd have to say only
    Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings for me because it features new MCU characters and concepts.
    Ironically, right now Shang-Chi is on top of my list because of what's familiar - the Ten Rings and the long-awaited debut of the real Mandarin.

I'm definitely planning to see all of them (seeing Marvel films has become a family tradition) unless the trailers and marketing look terrible. But.....probably looking forward to Shang Chi the most? We haven't seen real street level in the MCU, and I'm ready for some new faces.

I'm f**king hyped for Thor 4 too. Really enjoyed Ragnarok, even if it didn't know when to be serious, and I'm thrilled we're getting another movie with Hemsworth; I thought the best we'd get is a role in GotG-3. And Strange 2 should be solid. The promise of the horror genre has my attention but I think I won't be real excited for this until we see trailers.

Eternals I know almost nothing about, so while I'm down with some cosmic sci-fi (that's my jam!) I just have no real expectations beyond "another Marvel film."

Widow.....I'm a little bit meh about because I really think the character would shine in a more mature, long-form narrative (like the Netflix stuff) and a PG13 rating just feels like it'll be skimming the surface. But my wife is stoked and I'm sure it'll be good (maybe even great in the right hands), but I'm looking forward to the character work in Hawkeye more.

Actually, I'm looking forward to most of the D+ shows a little more than the films.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.