Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default Pegasus Seiya (Netflix) vs. Wonder Woman (DCEU)

Seiya, from Netflix's Knights of the Zodiac Saint Seiya series, takes on the DCEU incarnation of Wonder Woman. Who wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So, I've not watched the Netflix show, but Seiya in the manga and stuff is like "I casually crack mach with my fists before I even get access to my real powers,"

If Netflix is even remotely in the same ballpark, I imagine Diana having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    So, I've not watched the Netflix show, but Seiya in the manga and stuff is like "I casually crack mach with my fists before I even get access to my real powers,"

If Netflix is even remotely in the same ballpark, I imagine Diana having issues.
    That's pretty fast. Striking/strength feats? I understand you only know the manga stuff, but I'm just curious.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    That's pretty fast. Striking/strength feats? I understand you only know the manga stuff, but I'm just curious.
    Like chapter 1 Seiya learns to punch faster mach 1.

He also then punches the ground hard enough he makes like... a crater the size of a minivan.

That's from the word go. Once he gets his armour, he gets faster and fights dudes who do things like reverse waterfalls by dragon kicking them real good.

Again, I don't know the Netflix version, I watched the trailer on my lunch break there seems to be bullet timing and some level enhanced strength in there.

Incredible Member

Like chapter 1 Seiya learns to punch faster mach 1.

He also then punches the ground hard enough he makes like... a crater the size of a minivan.

That's from the word go. Once he gets his armour, he gets faster and fights dudes who do things like reverse waterfalls by dragon kicking them real good.
    I've seen the first five episodes. It's not too different from what you describe (I want to watch the original anime but can't find it on-line. I thought I'd watch the Netflix series to tide me over).

For example in episode three Seiya defeated Dragon Long. That's this guy:

dudes who do things like reverse waterfalls by dragon kicking them real good.
    He did so by exploiting a gap in his attack to land strikes to his heart. Said gap lasted one one-thousandth of a second. That's how fast Seiya is.

Also in episode four he showed that his attacks can destroy military helicopters and Bullheads. Seiya can likewise withstand multiple attacks that can do the same.

Again, I don't know the Netflix version, I watched the trailer on my lunch break there seems to be bullet timing and some level enhanced strength in there.
    There is.

All in all I'd say Wonder Woman gets washed.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 07-23-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Isn't DCEU Wondie also a bullet timer?