Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wonder if they killed her and she was brought back as regular Terry. I doubt her story will ever be told
    I’d love if they gave Syrin the besty/kwannon treatment by having terry thought dead and therefore resurrected in her true form and joining excalibur while having morrigan still out to return and be developed as a standalone character ( perhaps a villain to one x- team )

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    I’d love if they gave Syrin the besty/kwannon treatment by having terry thought dead and therefore resurrected in her true form and joining excalibur while having morrigan still out to return and be developed as a standalone character ( perhaps a villain to one x- team )
    I'm not sure how that would work, seeing as there's no indication of Terry swapping bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I'm not sure how that would work, seeing as there's no indication of Terry swapping bodies.
    Everyone technically swaps bodies when it comes to the resurrection process. Well not swap as its a one way process but the end result is two bodies. Theoretically Terry would have the new one and the "dead" one is up for grabs from an entity to possess it such as Morrigan as crimsontt suggests

I wonder if they killed her and she was brought back as regular Terry. I doubt her story will ever be told
    I wonder if there’s a team of people going around killing mutants only to resurrect them.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Everyone technically swaps bodies when it comes to the resurrection process. Well not swap as its a one way process but the end result is two bodies. Theoretically Terry would have the new one and the "dead" one is up for grabs from an entity to possess it such as Morrigan as crimsontt suggests
    I guess I wasn't imagining somebody killing Terry when I said that.

I believe the rules are that whoever kills the Morrigan becomes the Morrigan.

I guess I wasn't imagining somebody killing Terry when I said that.

I believe the rules are that whoever kills the Morrigan becomes the Morrigan.
    and what if her death isnt caused by another person?

I mean the Morrigan is a death goddess, she was able to answer a prayer and turn Madrox back to normal after he became a demon. I don't think M-Pox is going to kill her

I mean... she's a goddess. Like Beetle said, I don't think M-Pox would have been a concern, if she was even spending time on Earth and not Otherworld, on Tír na nÓg where the Tuatha de Danaan reside.

The previous Morrigan's whole thing was that she had to have Theresa kill her to be able to move on from the position.

I mean... she's a goddess. Like Beetle said, I don't think M-Pox would have been a concern, if she was even spending time on Earth and not Otherworld, on Tír na nÓg where the Tuatha de Danaan reside.

The previous Morrigan's whole thing was that she had to have Theresa kill her to be able to move on from the position.
    That’s actually a bit of a questionable matter as to whether a goddess who is also a mutant would be immune to M-Pox. Back during A-Force, an alternate version of Dazzler was infected with M-Pox when she fell through a cloud upon arriving in 616 in spite of being in her goddess state via her hammer. So there is a possibility that even as a goddess, it could have infected her.

If she died from MPox wouldn’t Black Bolt technically be her killer?

BANNED

Who knows the current Siryn could even be a clone. No one has seen the Morrigam in quite sometime. So they decided to resurrect her via the cloning process.

Mainly my headcanon, but wasn't the Morrigan thing like a curse that you could pass upon? Maybe she found a way to get rid of it and turn back human.

If she died from MPox wouldn’t Black Bolt technically be her killer?
    Is Black Bolt responsible or Maximus for building the bomb? Or Storm for blowing the cloud in her direction one day because she was redirecting it from major city?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Mainly my headcanon, but wasn't the Morrigan thing like a curse that you could pass upon? Maybe she found a way to get rid of it and turn back human.
    The previous Morrigan was pretty specific that the only way for it to pass on was being killed. That was, like, the whole thing.

Ultimate Member

Then again since when were current writers beholden to what came before, if a current writer wanted to change that then it'd be done in a heartbeat...