Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Does she just show up or does she actually do something say reveal where she's been or why she didn't answer Scott's call to action...

I flipped through Major X #0 because Terry was in it.

I believe that Major X is meant to be an AU or time travel story. So this version of Terry could be irrelevant. But I could be wrong. Actually, if I remember correctly, this issue follows up on an old Liefeld story. Maybe from Wolverine. So even if this is meant to be cannon, it could just be a flashback appearance of Terry. I don't really remember where the story is from.

Terry makes no mention of why she doesn't join Scott's team. Her story is mostly about Deadpool rescuing her or having her cured of something. She mostly just talks with Wade. Their dialogue mostly refers to their past history togather. Part of why I think that this may be a flashback.
    Could be wrong though.

Ultimate Member

Not sure if Deadpool helped cure Terry after Feral ripped her throat out several years ago so it could be linked to that, besides that I'm guessing that most of the current writers have seemingly forgotten that Terry exists...

There wasn’t anything really new with Siryn, it’s just that Major X had some reprinted issues shoved in the middle of like 5 pages of new content.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

At this point, I don't see why they would have to get rid of the Morrigan aspect of the character. I believe they said they were going to explore Mutant magic in this new era, and I think that Terry could be apart of that story as the Goddess we last saw her as. I think an Irish Goddess would be perfect for something like Excalibur.

Ultimate Member

Though that team already has its cast, so if they didn't include her on the team that deals with magic then at best she'd be a guest star for an issue or two...so then I'd say that the whole Morrigan mess is one of the reasons that she's not in a book yet...so should be gotten rid of, especially since in the end of X-Factor she basically only used it to heal Jamie who has now since even forgotten about Layla, his own wife...so it hasn't really done much if anything for Terry imho...she's better off without the Morrigan to me...

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    She doesn't need to lose her Morrigan powers.
    All she needs is a writer to realize that with her connection with irish gods, she would be a perfect fit for Excalibur.
    And don't tell me she is too powerful for a team that includes Apocalypse.
    It'd be such a shame if they just drop the Morrigan stuff.

Ultimate Member

I disagree, have they used the power in any book beside X-Factor, if not then it'd be very easy just to say that she lost the power or it was taken from her and she's been recovering from that ever since...it would explain why she didn't help Scott and the others as well...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I disagree, have they used the power in any book beside X-Factor, if not then it'd be very easy just to say that she lost the power or it was taken from her and she's been recovering from that ever since...it would explain why she didn't help Scott and the others as well...
    I'm not saying it wouldn't be easy to explain away, but that I'd rather they didn't. I always liked the development and to me the shame is that nobody else picked it up and used it. I don't see why it should really be seen as an obstacle to her inclusion in X-books when Magik gets to be a Hell Lord and Dani has spent plenty of time as a valkyrie on-page.

Ultimate Member

Well much of the time that isn't brought up for Dani or Illyana for the most part, as for an obstacle perhaps it makes her too powerful, or perhaps Terry is to close to Banshee to some...to me and others it hasn't been anything that has helped her be in books and such so it appears more like something that has kept her out of books...

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I just picked her in another thread of 6 missing mutants you want to see reappear.Hopefully someone will remember her and her potential. When X-force was announced i was hoping she would appear in Deadpool 2.

Ultimate Member

Well then again didn't that entire team get killed off in that movie...so maybe it was a good thing that Terry didn't show up there...

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well then again didn't that entire team get killed off in that movie...so maybe it was a good thing that Terry didn't show up there...
    I was thinking introducing her in the movie would have changed things and they would have focused more on the relationships that she had with Cable, Deadpool, and Shatterstar. Plus with the rumors of a X-force movie in the works i was hoping she would show up.
    Last edited by Tazpocalapse; 08-11-2019 at 06:26 AM.

Ultimate Member

The rumors of a movie last I knew were those that would not have included Terry but had been a mix of the more recent X-Force rosters and the old ones, with only like one or two female characters and Psylocke and Domino were the two...that is if the movie is even being made anymore, and technically Terry has already appeared in the X-movies in a very short cameo, when Stryker invaded the mansion with his men and shot some of the students with the tranquilizer darts Terry was one of them, or a redheaded young girl that had a sonic scream was...

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I don't think Terry will end up on Excalibur, but it isn't like characters haven't joined a title permanently later in publication.