Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Not saying that she's to powerful, only that the whole Morrigan mess has played a big part in the fact that writers haven't really written her at all since she became the Morrigan, so it's best for her to get rid of it as soon as possible to many...

Extraordinary Member

Wouldn't be that hard to get rid of the Morrigan powers. Just have someone who uses magic to strip them from Teresa and give them to him/herself. Maybe someone good or bad or indifferent.

Siren for real need to return.

I’d love to see her lead a team of all the other Mutants that first appeared in Spider-Woman

Ultimate Member

I think that yeah Terry should be a leader of sorts but not the main leader of a team, more like the co-leader or something along those lines first...

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    She doesn't need to lose her Morrigan powers.
    All she needs is a writer to realize that with her connection with irish gods, she would be a perfect fit for Excalibur.
    And don't tell me she is too powerful for a team that includes Apocalypse.
    True, her current powers would make sense, and she’d be an asset to Betsy.....

Ultimate Member

Though is she in full control of them at the moment, and I could see Betsy being betrayed by Apocalypse so she'd need a lot of help in the end...

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    She doesn't need to lose her Morrigan powers.
    All she needs is a writer to realize that with her connection with irish gods, she would be a perfect fit for Excalibur.
    And don't tell me she is too powerful for a team that includes Apocalypse.
    I'm not very familiar with Otherworld. I thought that it's magic was based on Britain only, and didn't include Ireland. Am I wrong? Or is Morrigan one of the Celtic gods that has ties to mythology in both Britain and Ireland?
    And would Morrigan even be able to enter Otherworld? I know that you are able to summon Morrigan by praying to her, but would Otherworld allow her into it?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though is she in full control of them at the moment, and I could see Betsy being betrayed by Apocalypse so she'd need a lot of help in the end...
    Do you mean Morrigan or Betsy being in control of her powers? I thought that they both had full control.

Ultimate Member

I meant Terry...though you have to wonder why she didn't come and join Scott's most recent team...

The story reason for why Terry didn't join Scott's recent team is possibly that she is a god and doesn't involve herself in regular human business. Not saying that I like the idea of her being a god. That's just my guess.

She probably would have shown up if Madrox had prayed to her for help. He should have. But, having a god around may have given Scott's X-Men an easy win. The point of Scott's team seemed to be that mutants were at their lowest point with no chance of winning. Morrigan would have brought that story to a quick end.

Ultimate Member

But only if Terry was still the Morrigan, they could have just as easily ignored the whole Morrigan mess and had her join X-Force or Scott's team...and Madrox never loved her or really cared that much about her past simple friendship so no real big reason for him to want her around aside from her power only if she were still the Morrigan, though if Jamie has forgotten about his own wife...Terry wouldn't even be an afterthought...

I don't think that you can just ignore the idea that a character had attained godhood and then lost it without an explanation, Logan.

And no, Jamie wouldn't have to pray to Terry because he was in love with her. All he would need to do is pray to her because he wanted her help. At least not that I recall of the story. So you don't need to worry about Terry's presence destroying another one of your favorite ships.

Ultimate Member

Anything with Madrox is NOT one of my favorite ships...I'm perfectly happy with Jamie and Layla as it keeps him away from Terry, I've been a Warpath/Siryn shipper from day one and the only Jamie that was ever in love with Terry was a dupe from like 30 years ago...the real Jamie flat out told her that he'd never had any romantic feelings for her...

Extraordinary Member

But only if Terry was still the Morrigan, they could have just as easily ignored the whole Morrigan mess and had her join X-Force or Scott's team...and Madrox never loved her or really cared that much about her past simple friendship so no real big reason for him to want her around aside from her power only if she were still the Morrigan, though if Jamie has forgotten about his own wife...Terry wouldn't even be an afterthought...
    I hate it when they just ignore stuff. At least acknowledge the status and give them an out.

Anything with Madrox is NOT one of my favorite ships...I'm perfectly happy with Jamie and Layla as it keeps him away from Terry, I've been a Warpath/Siryn shipper from day one and the only Jamie that was ever in love with Terry was a dupe from like 30 years ago...the real Jamie flat out told her that he'd never had any romantic feelings for her...
    Well...there was Hef-Jamie as well....

Ultimate Member

Or just say that her loss of the Morrigan and her trying to come to grips with that is they why she couldn't or didn't show up to help Scott and his team, the whole Hef dupe thing just reeks of PAD giving his FAVORITE character to much, and that dupe just needs to be forgotten about as Jamie can't recall him on command and that whole thing imho made both Terry and M look bad and Jamie look like a coward and a liar...

Syrin with Deadpool in Mayor X 0 Today
    Last edited by juan678; 08-07-2019 at 06:12 AM.