Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avengers #35

Default Avengers #35

So is Thor not worthy in this one... i see him with his battle axe
    Attached Images Attached Images

All-New Member

Yep he is unworthy, the cause is said the happen in OS.

Yeah, the time jump is 8 months ahead release schedule time, so it will be around the time Thor loses his hammer and gets his axe Jarnbjorn. That's also around the time we will have Captain Falcon, Old man Rogers, Smart Hulk, and Superior Iron Man.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Cool. I'm on board. So I wonder what they're going to call him without Mjolnir? The Thor name is taken

Quote Originally Posted by thebradpinder View Post
    Cool. I'm on board. So I wonder what they're going to call him without Mjolnir? The Thor name is taken
    Well I'm sure that the Avengers and his earth friends would just call him Thor, not sure what Asgard would call him though. I'm guessing at some point someone is going to call him the Unworthy or the disgraced.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I'd like to see someone call him Donnald with a grin. And then "Thor" give him a sideways glance

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

The Thor name is always his. The other person just has his power.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

He was named Thor as a baby, so that's still his name.

I have a feeling they're just going to call him "The Unworthy" or something along those lines.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I wonder if this would be a good place to start a discussion about Times Run Out event and the status quo of the MU 8 months from now or maybe I should just start a new thread instead.
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I wonder if this would be a good place to start a discussion about Times Run Out event and the status quo of the MU 8 months from now or maybe I should just start a new thread instead.
    Isn't there already a thread? The one attached to this announcement being made?

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Isn't there already a thread? The one attached to this announcement being made?
    There is? Oh well, my bad I guess.
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

On NPR the editor of Thor: God of Thunder said they will be calling old Thor "Odinson".

I know this is old stuff, so apologies for resurrecting this issue. But on page 7 Ex Nihilo extols Ah! Gloriana! Earth!

Can anybody find a connection between what Ex Nihilo exclaims Gloriana, and this story about Time Runs Out? All I could find is some reference to the Gloriana by Moorcock about a fictional reference to the British Empire of Queen Elizabeth I. Is Hickman trying to associate Elizabethan England to the end of the world?

Was Captain Britain there? Gloriana is also Meggan Braddock's codename.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman