Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My thinking is that it is going to kinda go the way of Angel and Husk. That went away and was never spoken of again. I didn’t like the couple, but I know of a few who actually did. I don’t think Strain’s tweets count as canon.

Granted, if Excalibur does turn out to be UK based, I will most certainly think that Jono not being on the team is an odd choice. I think I prefer Jono and Jubilee as BFF as opposed to dating.

@Jawbreaker: Yeah, I thought it was weird that Nightcrawler wasn’t in the book either.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    actually Mr and Mrs X. Not a whole to it but they went to Rogue and Gambit's housewarming party together
    Good catch. Just tried to re-visualize that big panel, but all I get is the layout and a vague sense of Laura threatening violence over hors d'oeuvres.

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    Synch better come back to life 'cus he and Jubes are my OTP.
    Skin and Jubes.

Angelo and Jubes ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Skin and Jubes.

Angelo and Jubes ftw!
    Well, they did move in with each other after Generation X.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Well, they did move in with each other after Generation X.
    And then they were crucified together, Jubilee survived, Skin not

On the other hand, I like Jubilee, Jhono and Shogo´s relationship. On the last Generation X run, they made a good family together. So sad Chamber leaves Shogo with Callisto (why!?!?) while Jubes was out. At least she remembers about her son on this parallel reality! I think Shojo is with Karma now... at least she mentions that in Uncanny X-Men while leaving the team.

Will be great to see them again and as a couple! I would also love to see Jubilee starting to use her powers properly! It seems all the artists can only draw some sparks and puffs. I wish in the next Excalibur run the artist checks Stranger Thing's last episode to have a good reference on how to fully use a firework based power!

Quote Originally Posted by pitbaldriz View Post
    And then they were crucified together, Jubilee survived, Skin not

On the other hand, I like Jubilee, Jhono and Shogo´s relationship. On the last Generation X run, they made a good family together. So sad Chamber leaves Shogo with Callisto (why!?!?) while Jubes was out. At least she remembers about her son on this parallel reality! I think Shojo is with Karma now... at least she mentions that in Uncanny X-Men while leaving the team.

Will be great to see them again and as a couple! I would also love to see Jubilee starting to use her powers properly! It seems all the artists can only draw some sparks and puffs. I wish in the next Excalibur run the artist checks Stranger Thing's last episode to have a good reference on how to fully use a firework based power!
    Stupid Chuck Austin. Didn’t even get Skin’s name right.

I’m not a fan of him leaving Shogo with Callisto, but in Jono’s defense, they came in and started killing everyone in the school. I don’t think he had much choice to go down there and I don’t think he would have run off with the X-Men if Emma wasn’t messing with everyone’s minds. She even made them think the Morlocks were slaughted.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This seems like an intense overreaction and frankly incredibly nitpicky. We have no idea what the book is gonna be about or how long the run is or even who's going to get a focus.
    This is an X-boards specialty at this point. Remember that "Will Cannonball still be married during Dissassembled?" thread which has like 15 pages and then he ended up having like two lines during the whole run lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This seems like an intense overreaction and frankly incredibly nitpicky. We have no idea what the book is gonna be about or how long the run is or even who's going to get a focus.
    Yeah, it's not like they can't teleport or anything. Couples being on separate teams happen. You don't see Storm fans afraid of her status with the Panther because she's based on the US and he's on Wakanda.

Or maybe you do. I tend to avoid discussions on the Storm subject here. But even so, it's a bit of overreaction. Wait for the book, I'd say.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    the original team was primarily made up of Americans too despite being UK based
    Nightcrawler - German, not American
    Meggan - British, not American
    Captain B - British, not American
    Kylun - Scottish, not American
    Cerise - Alein, not American
    Feron - British, not American
    Micromax - British, not American
    Moira - Not American
    Amanda Sefton - Not American
    Wolfsbane - Not American
    Pete Wisdom - Not American
    Colossus - Not American

The only Americans were Rachel Summers and Kitty Pryde.

Mighty Member

Jubilee and Chamber never made sense as a couple to me.. They weren't even all that particular close during Gen X..I do see them clinging to each other after being depowered but there relationship makes as much sense as Roberto and tabby's did during X Force(no sense at all)... Gen X had two major love triangles.. Chamber/Husk/Skin, Jubliee/Ev/Monet with Jube and Skin later on having a flirtation and Monet and Ev being the true ship of the series. If anything we need a Chamber and Husk true romance. Like that is where the money at and if Synch is ever brought back he and Monet need to be a couple or something.. I am tired of folks shipping Monet with basic dudes ( Madrox) or pithful dudes( Strong Guy) or nasty dudes( Sabertooth). Monet and Synch or Monet and Sunspot Period!!!!!

Bryan Hill has no pedigree?

I am a huge Gen X fan and agree with the larger sentiment but I think that's uncalled for. The books have merely been teased and we have a huge status quo upheaval in the works. I think Hickman has bigger plans for the Gen X crew and "being patient" for a Gen X fan often means "wait a decade or so", but I'm just especially hopeful our kids will do alright in this era.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Seeing this Jubilee talk reminded me that I forgotten to ask y'all this question. What happened to Shogo?
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

The Red Dragon

I dont get why people put such a big emphasis on ships. And just because they’re not on the same team doesnt indicate one way or the other.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Seeing this Jubilee talk reminded me that I forgotten to ask y'all this question. What happened to Shogo?
    Given to the morlocks, but hopefully dead.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Given to the morlocks, but hopefully dead.
    DAMN! Well thanks for answering my question but I hope Shogo will be okay
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account