Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Seeing this Jubilee talk reminded me that I forgotten to ask y'all this question. What happened to Shogo?
    He’s not with the Morlocks anymore, he got passed off to Shan and her company’s care after Chamber’s death. So Prodigy was probably babysitting him until Jubilee eventually returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Seeing this Jubilee talk reminded me that I forgotten to ask y'all this question. What happened to Shogo?
    Jono left Shogo with Castillo after he went with the X-Men, but after he died Karma took him when she left the X-Men.

Yeah... well, there's a major problem. Jubes can't take Shogo to Karkoa, because the toddler isn't a mutant. Xavier, that manipulative sod, is going to force her to give him up!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah... well, there's a major problem. Jubes can't take Shogo to Karkoa, because the toddler isn't a mutant. Xavier, that manipulative sod, is going to force her to give him up!
    Jean says that humans can enter if they're with a mutant and Krakoa gives permission.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Jono left Shogo with Castillo after he went with the X-Men, but after he died Karma took him when she left the X-Men.
    At least he's safe hopefully and i hope in the near future Shogo reunites with Jubilee
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

We don't know if Shogo is or not. The only statement was by Brian Wood and not in book that he was a baby...

Of course, it isn't likely. We knew that he was implanted and the first issue - as well as that horrible Battle of the Atom vomitfest - was pretty clear that he was supposed to be a baby prime sentinel.

Sentient bacteria Arkea was possessing Shogo, before moving on to Omega Sentinel. He's not a Prime Sentinel.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Shogo_Lee_(Earth-616)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Sentient bacteria Arkea was possessing Shogo, before moving on to Omega Sentinel. He's not a Prime Sentinel.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Shogo_Lee_(Earth-616)
    Shogo was SUPPOSED to be a Prime Sentinel.

1.) Sublime said Shogo was implanted.

2.) Arkea could only infect technology, NOT organic tissue. She could only infect Shogo because he already had implants.

3.) That place Jubilee swiped him was supposed to be prime sentinel factory.

4.) That panel with Shogo and Omega Sentinel in the car after Karima was purged of Arkea. Supposed to be foreshadowing.

5.) Shogo (of the future) was Sentinel X, wore a Sentinel suit, and controlled the big Sentinels.

It was pretty clear.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    We can't really guess their status based on just some covers, though? We don't really even know If Excalibur is UK based after all. Rictor is also on the Excalibur cover but that doesn't exactly mean he's separated from Shatterstar either
    Shatterstar and Rictor are officially separated the last we knew, anyway.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Nightcrawler - German, not American
    Meggan - British, not American
    Captain B - British, not American
    Kylun - Scottish, not American
    Cerise - Alein, not American
    Feron - British, not American
    Micromax - British, not American
    Moira - Not American
    Amanda Sefton - Not American
    Wolfsbane - Not American
    Pete Wisdom - Not American
    Colossus - Not American

The only Americans were Rachel Summers and Kitty Pryde.
    The original team only had 5 members, 2 of which were American. I forgot Kurt wasnt so my bad there. The new one only has 3 Americans so its still very much an international lineup.
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-24-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The original team only had 5 members, 2 of which were American. I forgot Kurt wasnt so my bad there. The new one only has 3 Americans so its still very much an international lineup.
    Very true! Withe the original line-up, the ratio was 2/5 American, and now with the brand new one, it's 3/6 American. It's a literal difference of 1, not a drastically different amount.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Shatterstar and Rictor are officially separated the last we knew, anyway.
    I think they've been back together since Shatterstar's mini-series.