Mighty Member

Default Simon Phoenix (Demolition Man) vs. C.O.P.S. team (from the 1988 cartoon COPS)

Imagine if Big Boss thawed out Simon Phoenix from his ice prison and hired him to do his work and if Bulletproof and the COPS fought him?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

PIS off, Phoenix isn't anything the C.O.P.S. haven't seen before, and somewhat less-than most of their villains.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    PIS off, Phoenix isn't anything the C.O.P.S. haven't seen before, and somewhat less-than most of their villains.
    Yeah, they fought enemies capable of throwing cars like playthings and had to deal with all sorts of bizarre future tech.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Plus Phoenix has nothing on the sheer cool exuded by Baldwin Vess

Look at this man

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

C.O.P.S. actually had a romance between one of the cops and the crooks. In an 80's cartoon.

O_o
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

phoenix was dangerous because he was put into a society of utter wusses with a police force that was barely a police force.

against the C.O.P.S? they would wreck his ass hard.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    phoenix was dangerous because he was put into a society of utter wusses with a police force that was barely a police force.

against the C.O.P.S? they would wreck his ass hard.
    I agree with the conclusion, but am compelled to once again note that even before all that (and before his upgrades) he was basically the Joker of his world.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I agree with the conclusion, but am compelled to once again note that even before all that (and before his upgrades) he was basically the Joker of his world.
    oh no doubt. considering what lamb said about how much it took to bring him in in the 90s, he was pretty damn dangerous back then.

What does Phoenix bring to the table aside from being insane? C.O.P.S. had villians with straight up super powers if I remember correctly.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    What does Phoenix bring to the table aside from being insane? C.O.P.S. had villians with straight up super powers if I remember correctly.
    While he's severely outmatched here, he is strong enough to just one-hand toss grown men and has a bunch of implanted fighting skills, and he's a pretty solid criminal mastermind type, what with engineering a whole situation just to make it look like Stallone killed a bunch of hostages. Like if anything is going to give him a shot here, it's that he has access to Big Boss' manpower and resources, and he can put together a pretty good scheme, which is fairly dangerous when you consider that his opponents are 80s cartoon heroes. He's not accomplishing anything in straight up fights though. Phoenix does "I already did it 20 minutes ago" type plans.

IIRC he has implanted hax0r skillz too
    Last edited by BitVyper; 07-26-2019 at 01:23 AM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands