Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldoaad View Post
    unless I missed a coment somewhere I dont think anyone here has argued positively about Hudlin
    Is Hudlin not part of the group of men reviving Milestone without the McDuffie estate permission...

Are people trying to look beyond the fine print and what's obvious to find reasons why these men are doing what they're doing...

If the answer to both questions is yes, then to me that's positive enough.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Is Hudlin not part of the group of men reviving Milestone without the McDuffie estate permission...

Are people trying to look beyond the fine print and what's obvious to find reasons why these men are doing what they're doing...

thats a huge reach

that some people are guessing stuff about the lawsuit besides the fact that Hudlin is a greedy POS is not an acceptance of that

sadly we still do not know Hudlin's side of the story yet, but that doesnt mean that anyone here is ok with Hudlin and co stealing a widow's part of the company

I don't know why people are giving these dude the benefit of the doubt, or maybe I should say, I don't know why people think this is anything other than greed, there is no deep meaning here, they were about to do some underhanded **** for money; which reminds me, I had forgotten about that Boondocks episode about Reginald Hudlin but I remember now and I don't trust that dude.

And that funeral story never came across as positive to me, it sounded like "well now that he's (McDuffie) dead, let's do what we couldn't before muhahahahaha" And yeah maybe that's the cynical side of me but seriously, talking about getting the "band back together" at a funeral ...you couldn't wait a day.

Anyway, I hope Milestone can really come back but I won't be holding my breath, I'm just happy the tv rights are better than the comic rights.
    unless I missed a coment somewhere I dont think anyone here has argued positively about Hudlin

thats a huge reach

that some people are guessing stuff about the lawsuit besides the fact that Hudlin is a greedy POS is not an acceptance of that

sadly we still do not know Hudlin's side of the story yet, but that doesnt mean that anyone here is ok with Hudlin and co stealing a widow's part of the company
    To be fair...

Going by the links in this thread and what people here have mentioned about the case, this looks to be way more on Dingle than on Hudlin.

...which, if true, would be EXTREMELY depressing.

Astonishing Member

Comic book creators love screwing each other especially if there is money involved. It's almost a fact of life.