Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    My opinion on this issue was, meh. I felt it was Spencer's weakest issue thus far. Maybe my apathy stems from the fact I don't care about Fred or his running buddies. I find their antics boring and cheesy. Still, I'll give it a 2.5 out of 5 stars, or about average for a comic book.
    I agree that this was probably my least favorite issue from Spencer so far that I've read. Just doesn't feel necessary at all.

How long is this arc by the way? Hoping it doesn't go on for too long. This can be wrapped up in an issue or two and hopefully we can get back to the them throwing out some more crumbs regarding "Kindred".
    Last edited by RD155; 07-27-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    How long is this arc by the way? Hoping it doesn't go on for too long. This can be wrapped up in an issue or two and hopefully we can get back to the them throwing out some more crumbs regarding "Kindred".
    It's #26-28 in the volume 5 trade.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Just read it today. It was a fun issue. The next issue should be better when they throw down. If Peter doesn't get involved then Fred is getting his butt handed to him. I personally like all these D listers. I think it's kind of cool that Peter is hanging with Fred. It's different. Nobody writes hero/villain BFF's. Obviously it won't last. Fred is never going to change. Hope he slings a Boomerang upside Fisk's head down the road. Glad to see Janice Lincoln getting some exposure. Spencer writes D listers better than anyone. I like a writer that develops characters like this. A good writer can pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Beetle's Sinister Syndicate is the only Sinister Syndicate in my eyes. Get it, gurl!

Although I feel like she can do better than Electro and Trapstr.
    If lady ock is anything like Otto, this group is so beneath her. I like trapstr, and white rabbit. I like the idea of boomerang trying to be a better person, I just wish he wasn’t such a sleazeball in general.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    If lady ock is anything like Otto, this group is so beneath her.
    she's not (practically no one created in the 90s is). and she doesn't have a good enough track record to look down on anyone.