Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
I appreciate Hickman finally defining what it means to be an omega mutant. Everything before was just speculative and not defined. As others have stated whatever your previous knowledge or understanding was of omega level mutants wasnt accurate and it would be best to accept the definition as described.

Also, to the Jean thing I think it goes to say she is a strong tk however she has limits to what she can do. not sure what's inherently wrong with that.

also, for years storm fans have said she is omega it's nice to see those who said we were wrong were incorrect.
I think its bc historically it doesnt seem right. Most of her most powerful and impressive feats are with TK, not TP. TK is the power she's had the longest and has had the most experience with. Flying through hyperspace, rearranging molecules, performing surgery in Storm's brain to remove a nannite, etc....thats all TK. Meanwhile with her TP, they always find away to make her ineffective by making her threats TP resistant. If Hickman is going to redefine her power classification then he better showcase why she is an omega level telepath. Her TP not working on people isnt going to fly any more