Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

To me, Storm's confirmation as an Omega mutant should have happened years ago. Hell, this feat alone but her above most current Omega mutants.
    RCO011_1469331574.jpg
    RCO012_1469331574.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-09-2019 at 12:11 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    I just don’t see why. I keep popping back in because the thread was interesting earlier and there’s a cyclical argument going on that will never be resolved.
    We were done with that nonsensical debate. I even said that I didn't want to talk about it in this thread anymore. You brought that up again when we were just discussing about Jean's TP and TK abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    none of the omegas, with the exception of ororo, are gods. even if they possess God-like abilities they are still not gods nor weld divine powers.
    Why are you telling me this? My quote has nothing to do with Storm?
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-09-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    We were done with that non sensical debate. I even said that I didn't want to talk about it in this thread. You brought that up again when we were just discussing about Jean's TP and TK abilities.
    You mean the ‘nonsensical debate’ that the entire thread was predicated on? That’s how threads work. You talk about the topic.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    You mean the ‘nonsensical debate’ that the entire thread was predicated on? That’s how threads work. You talk about the topic.
    The nonsensical debate i'm talking about is the Magneto vs Storm discussion...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    To me, Storm's conformation as an Omega mutant should have happened years ago. Hell, this feat alone but her above most current Omega mutants.
    RCO011_1469331574.jpg
    RCO012_1469331574.jpg
    I agree my friend but I would argue this too also was confirmation when it was stated she had achieved near infinite power and was one with the entire planet:

this is probably the first and only time also we see her as a fire elemental.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The nonsensical debate i'm talking about is the Magneto vs Storm discussion...
    Lol. You decided to make that a discussion...sir.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

And I saw that I was wrong to start it. That's why I ended it. I'm not the one still talking about it.

exactly and hello!!!

I posted a link from YouTube and then it went into ororo is not stronger than magneto. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

exactly and hello!!!

I posted a link from YouTube and then it went into ororo is not stronger than magneto. lol
    You posted a top 10 about omega mutants with Storm at the top. We discussed about it. Now it's done. Move on.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-09-2019 at 12:20 PM.

And I saw that I was wrong to start it. That's why I ended it. I'm not the one still talking about it.
    agreed with you here 100%.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Man, y'all can't just throw other people's favourites under a bus to prop your favourite up and then when they do the same to yours you cry like a whiny brat. Cuz that's what has been going on here since page 47.

Get some sleep.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Man, y'all can't just throw other people's favourites under a bus to prop your favourite up and then when they do the same to yours you cry like a whiny brat. Cuz that's what has been going on here since page 47.

Get some sleep.
    True, it started with the Legion vs Storm discussion. Moral of the story is to not post any top 10 video on this forum lol.

The funny part is that if every mutant was in a big battle royal, i bet it would not come down to the omegas...heck not one reality warper is really ready for a mass melee.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    The funny part is that if every mutant was in a big battle royal, i bet it would not come down to the omegas...heck not one reality warper is really ready for a mass melee.
    ForgetMeNot would stand alone. Omega forever alone.

BANNED

1. I'm probably not Magneto's number 1 fan since I don't know every Magneto fan in the world.
    2. I didn't respond because it's useless and we were derailing the thread for no reason. If you want to talk about it, just DM me.
    3. Be mature.
    Lol attempting to publicly shame Storm fans for acknowledging her feats of power and rejoicing about her omega level confirmation just doesn’t have the same ring to it as a private admission of you failure to grasp the real talking points. Keep that same energy. The mature thing to do is to hold people accountable for their actions.
    excellent point my friend! its not much he could do against her if she executed all the things within her powerset. and her abilities allows her to counter his powers as well.
    This is all that needs to be said on the matter.
    To me, Storm's confirmation as an Omega mutant should have happened years ago. Hell, this feat alone but her above most current Omega mutants.
    RCO011_1469331574.jpg
    RCO012_1469331574.jpg
    Galactic core ftw! I’m waiting for Hadari Yao to pull something of that magnitude!
    I agree my friend but I would argue this too also was confirmation when it was stated she had achieved near infinite power and was one with the entire planet:

this is probably the first and only time also we see her as a fire elemental.
    This fire elemental imagery is absolutely sending me!
    Hello....
    You stopped talking about it because your argument fell flat and your routine of blasting crazy Storm fans was laid bare. But I agree with the rest.