Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
I always thought of Jean Grey as Omega in both TK and TP. I was surprised at this new reveal of just TP.
I always thought that Jean's tk was more powerful than his telepathy. I think this list in some points is wrong .. for example not to include Rogue Polaris and Rachel. which specifically enter into power without a definite limit, in the case of the characteristics of their principal power. I believe some names will be added to this list.

the other, although I love storm and I agree that it is omega auqnue is not one of the most powerful ladies. Rogue Jean and Polaris take it. but hey, what storm does is practically unique, although little useful against some enemies, for example super strong.

the same elixir that can be defeated without much difficulty by almost any individual avenger. Hope too, which is super limited and in many cases useless in what she does.

what if the list does not tell you who is the most powerful but in some of their specific abilities they do not have a limit established in their main power. or that cannot be overcome by a human.

That is why Rogue Rachel and Polaris come in. They have proven not to have a definite limit on any characteristic of their main power.