Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1040
    Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Exactly, Slott loves to troll fanboys and then in hindsight everybody loves it - just like spOck
    To be fair, his Spider-Man run only got interesting and is remembered for SpOck. Damn near everything prior to Peter's death is forgettable, but Superior was a glorious run that should still be going because Peter is boring af by comparison.

So far, his F4 run is kinda meh. Tho, Hickman being back and not writing any F4 characters is offensive, so maybe that has something to do with it...

Isca's Omega ability is in a way a curse. There is no way she is surprised in a competition. She cannot even choose which side to participate in a conflict on.

It's like Bei says in Excalibur: Isca is always alone because she cannot be loyal to any other side than her own.

Fantastic Member

Eventually Slott will reveal Isca is not a mutant, but simply changes sides and her bets when she thinks the odds have changed.

BANNED

I think it's interesting that Isca is the only Omega Mutant from Arakko and none of -:A:- children aren't. Or Genesis for that matter. Hmm....

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Isca's Omega ability is in a way a curse. There is no way she is surprised in a competition. She cannot even choose which side to participate in a conflict on.

It's like Bei says in Excalibur: Isca is always alone because she cannot be loyal to any other side than her own.
    Which makes her interesting. Unlike Bei.

Now she's potentially in the role of leader of Arrako, which could make her powers consider Arrako and Krakoa as part of her winning or losing. Before she seemed pretty autonomous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    There's like a 90% chance this thing with Franklin is a fakeout. Slott is simply allowing people to rage like he did for Superior Spider-Man.
    Franklin's powers get nerfed all the time, idk if this is a good troll opportunity.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

I really thought Genesis would be an omega level geomancer like being able to make mountains or whole new terrain

We don't know if Genesis is an omega or not. Considering that she lives in Amenth away from Krakoa, there is no real need to classify her, like Nate Grey or Mad Jim Jaspers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

I wonder if Krakoa can contain Isca like it contains Sabretooth.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    She can't lose, and being captured probably qualifies as losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    She can't lose, and being captured probably qualifies as losing.
    Unless being “captured” is necessary to put her in place for an eventual win?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I expect there would be a vote and she would probably win it.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Unless being “captured” is necessary to put her in place for an eventual win?
    No, that would be luck, Domino's powe

Isca would never get to a situation where Krakoa can catch her.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

They'd have to convince her that victory would come in being captured. You'd have to find a way to game her powers so that the only way to win is not to play

Luckily, Isca doesn't seem to have any more ambitions than to have fun, compete, and occasionally stab someone. They can use her to Crucible or train people in the Arena. She seems more amoral than evil