Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Franklin's affiliation is not "Fantastic Four", but "Human". Interesting.
    that goes without saying. The FF are affiliated with humans. This story is a mutants vs humans, not vs FF, so the latter not being emphasized makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Someone surmised Nate isn't eligible bc while he can reach omega level, the toll it takes on his body slowly kills him. Might tie into the fact he's a genetically engineered clone and not a 'real' mutant too.

I'm surprised Wolverine isn't listed as having omega level regenerative powers.
    He's not a clone. He's a test tube baby. His genetic material came from a mother and a father, not one existing individual

Oh yeah... Mikhail Rasputin, Michael Pointer and Wanda Maximoff (if still mutant) could be argued as well.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    To all the trolls, flame baiters, haters, and instigators (you know who you are) who said Storm fans were crazy, fanboys, and delusional this day is for you! Ororo is an Omega-Level mutant, confirmed, and the most Powerful Black Mutant!!!! This validation is so sweet!!!!! Its been a long time coming!!!
    It's funny to see the difference between Storm's fans and Magneto's fans after learning (confirmed) their favorite hero is omega level lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Deadpool is better? And sinister is better at healing
    Neither of them r mutants tho. Well Sinister might be one we'll see. But Sinister has been killed several times from injuries Logan could have survived: max power optic blast, bullet to the head,Rogue's death touch (we don't know that Logan could have survived that but he seemed confident abt his odds in Blinded by the Light).

Laura has better healing factor then him demonstrably since her healing isnt slowed down by adamantium poisoning. It's all moot tho. They won't and shouldn't be omega.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    It's funny to see the difference between Storm's fans and Magneto's fans after learning (confirmed) their favorite hero is omega level lol.
    Unfortunately...that's to be expected...But is not at all representational of how ALL us Storms fans feel/react/behave.
    Personally...I'm like "yay!what-evs"
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-24-2019 at 01:24 PM.

What don't you understand? PhoenixStudies says there's only one person of color, basically meaning that everyone else is white, which isn't true.

It's a fantasy world... In that world, being blue is being someone of color. Go read God Loves, Man Kills and tell me i'm wrong.
    I completely understand the discussion at hand. I want you to understand that mutants are a metaphor and don’t replace actual inclusivity. I don’t have a problem with the list, but I do have a problem with that rhetoric that 1:1 mutants with minority rep.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

wait are mag fans not happy??? what's going on?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The Red Dragon

I think it matters more to them cuz FEATZ is all they got.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I think it matters more to them cuz FEATZ is all they got.
    definitely more feats than magneto
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

wait are mag fans not happy??? what's going on?
    I couldn't care less to be honest lol. It doesn't change my love for the character at all.

definitely more feats than magneto
    Damn, Storm's fans overcompensating as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I completely understand the discussion at hand. I want you to understand that mutants are a metaphor and don’t replace actual inclusivity. I don’t have a problem with the list, but I do have a problem with that rhetoric that 1:1 mutants with minority rep.
    The X-Men are a metaphor for real life minorities? Wow, really?
    Last edited by Magneto; 07-24-2019 at 01:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He's not a clone. He's a test tube baby. His genetic material came from a mother and a father, not one existing individual
    He's in the same situation as X23 and she's designated a clone all the time. I see ur point tho maybe clone isnt the right term. In any case he's a man made experiment out of mutant material. Maybe that's enough to disqualify him?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Neither of them r mutants tho. Well Sinister might be one we'll see. But Sinister has been killed several times from injuries Logan could have survived: max power optic blast, bullet to the head,Rogue's death touch (we don't know that Logan could have survived that but he seemed confident abt his odds in Blinded by the Light).

Laura has better healing factor then him demonstrably since her healing isnt slowed down by adamantium poisoning. It's all moot tho. They won't and shouldn't be omega.
    Which means humans have surpassed mutants in that category. So like Forge that automatically makes that powerset disqualified

I couldn't care less to be honest lol. It doesn't change my love for the character at all.

Damn, Storm's fans overcompensating as usual.
    honestly this news wasnt that earth shattering to me either. it's something we all knew and given she was confirmed a goddess I personally didnt care about the omega stuff though it's nice to see it be canonized.

and boo you know I always have recepots for anything I claim lolol. but congrats to all the fans of the confirmed characters. I think it's a great day for all fans of the xmen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    It is interesting that there are only 3 women on the list (and one is tied with a man in her category) and there is only one person of color on the list.
    I've noticed as well, but of course, it got written off. :sideeye

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Which means humans have surpassed mutants in that category. So like Forge that automatically makes that powerset disqualified
    Right. But while I was jesting abt Wolvie Im rlly not here for the notion Stark, Richards or Doom are better then Forge at his craft. Its pure favoritism based on character popularity. Not to mention we could use more prominent men of color in our stories. And no blue red and yellow skin don't count, ahem.