Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm actually happy ororo is on the list because the truth before Hickman there were no confirmed black omegas. ororo was already mentioned as solely a potential omega. yes it would be great to be more but we should keep in mind these are mentioned as confirmed there can be others.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post

Damn, Storm's fans overcompensating as usual.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-24-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    I've noticed as well, but of course, it got written off. :sideeye
    Which women/person of color had the potential to be omega level, based on their power and feats in the past? I'm curious to see what Hickman missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Unfortunately...that's to be expected...But is not at all representational of how ALL us Storms fans feel/react/behave.
    Personally...I'm like "yay!what-evs"
    is there something you would like to get off your chest love? you can PM me or better yet block me if how I posts is an issue for you. other than that let's keep it cute and stop with the passive aggressive posts. it's a great day for all fans, including those that dont behave as you see fit (^_^)
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

UH, don't group me in this sir
    you know storm has more feats than magneto lol dont act brand new lolol

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Right. But while I was jesting abt Wolvie Im rlly not here for the notion Stark, Richards or Doom are better then Forge at his craft. Its pure favoritism based on character popularity. Not to mention we could use more prominent men of color in our stories. And no blue red and yellow skin don't count, ahem.
    So, Nightcrawler isn't a person of color in the 616 universe? Gatekeeping? It's strange because i'm black and I related to him in God Loves, Man Kills, even though he's blue. Wow.
    Last edited by Magneto; 07-24-2019 at 01:47 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you know storm has more feats than magneto lol dont act brand new lolol
    I don't actually matters WHO has more feats.

But Magneto has every right to be on that list just as Storm does.

Astonishing Member

Speaking as someone who never gave much thought to the omega level title (and didn’t expect much diversity to begin with), I’m gonna be fair to Hickman and say that’s all the omega level mutants that have been revealed so far. Wasn’t it confirmed that Gentle had no upper limit to his strength and was a match for the Hulk? If strength mutations have an omega level mutant, there’s a good chance he could get the nod.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't actually matters WHO has more feats.

But Magneto has every right to be on that list just as Storm does.
    im.joking I'm being silly about the feats thing

and I agree. that's why I was saying we as xmen fans should be celebrating.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Speaking as someone who never gave much thought to the omega level title (and didn’t expect much diversity to begin with), I’m gonna be fair to Hickman and say that’s all the omega level mutants that have been revealed so far. Wasn’t it confirmed that Gentle had no upper limit to his strength and was a match for the Hulk? If strength mutations have an omega level mutant, there’s a good chance he could get the nod.
    Nobody's getting a "Potential above hulk" in strength rating.

So, Nightcrawler isn't a person of color in the 616 universe? Gatekeeping? It's strange because i'm black and I related to him in God Loves, Man Kills, even though he's blue. Wow.
    If Nightcrawler lost his powers he would be white.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    im.joking I'm being silly about the feats thing

and I agree. that's why I was saying we as xmen fans should be celebrating.
    I know you joking. I KNOW YOUR PLANS.

I'm going fight you. Put ya dukes up.

no nightcrawler would be a white character. if his mutation wasnt there that is. whenever he usee his inducer it's always a white character.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

It's strange because i'm black and I related to him in God Loves, Man Kills, even though he's blue. Wow.
    It's because people take the 'metaphor' too far sometimes and sometimes not far enough. People wanna pick and choose when.

it's clear some of us see mutant as metaphor in varying degrees from one another. This is just a problem built into the franchise.

Some people get offended when the metaphor gets too close. Yet sometimes the same people don't take the in-world-logic seriously

also you guys are conflating skin color and ethnicity

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Nobody's getting a "Potential above hulk" in strength rating.
    Yea until Hickman says so I guess. We don’t know what he has planned for all the characters. And I stated “match” not being above the Hulk outright but at this point it’s up in the air and may not even be explored.