Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Oh yeah... Mikhail Rasputin, Michael Pointer and Wanda Maximoff (if still mutant) could be argued as well.
    No they should fall behind other people Mikhail Rasputin-Mister M - Matter Manipulation, Micheal Pointer-Gabriel Summers (Vulcan) - Energy Manipulation and Wanda Maximoff- Franklin Richards (Powerhouse) - Universal Reality Manipulation. Wanda imo is the closest if Franklin wasn't around and they didn't change her origin I think she would be Omega.

I think this proves the beauty of what Hickman did not just because somebody is really powerful do they get to be called Omega

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I know you joking. I KNOW YOUR PLANS.

I'm going fight you. Put ya dukes up.
    lololol shhhhh shhhhh... chile
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

GAWD!!! All it took was one.
    This thread clearly has nothing more to offer om the Omega level discussion...so I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea until Hickman says so I guess. We don’t know what he has planned for all the characters. And I stated “match” not being above the Hulk outright but at this point it’s up in the air and may not even be explored.
    The Hulk wank is too strong with Marvel to allow a filthy mutant to get even close.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    No they should fall behind other people Mikhail Rasputin-Mister M - Matter Manipulation, Micheal Pointer-Gabriel Summers (Vulcan) - Energy Manipulation and Wanda Maximoff- Franklin Richards (Powerhouse) - Universal Reality Manipulation. Wanda imo is the closest if Franklin wasn't around and they didn't change her origin I think she would be Omega.

I think this proves the beauty of what Hickman did not just because somebody is really powerful do they get to be called Omega
    I'd put Mad Jim.Jaspers above Wanda.

I would have said Molecule Man is > the Mr M but I guess he's not

#winning
    #bye
    #seeyoulater
    #stormisomega
    #sohappytobeanxmanfan
    #hickmanwasright
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    If Nightcrawler lost his powers he would be white.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no nightcrawler would be a white character. if his mutation wasnt there that is. whenever he usee his inducer it's always a white character.
    So, Nightcrawler would have to lose some part of his DNA (or DNA manipulation) to be white... Interesting. The irony lol.
    Last edited by Magneto; 07-24-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    The Hulk wank is too strong with Marvel to allow a filthy mutant to get even close.
    Least of all a young mutant, but you never know what magic Hickman might work to make it happen lol. I’m just saying there’s still a lot of possibilities for new omega level mutants and it’s too early to argue why certain characters may or may have been included.

Was Darwin confirmed an omega?

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    So, Nightcrawler would have to lose some part of his DNA (or DNA manipulation) to be white... Interesting.
    the xgene would have to be erased. that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Was Darwin confirmed an omega?
    that would actually be a good one

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Least of all a young mutant, but you never know what magic Hickman might work to make it happen lol. I’m just saying there’s still a lot of possibilities for new omega level mutants and it’s too early to argue why certain characters may or may have been included.
    They're not letting Hickman undercut Hulk, especially when he's having a critical bestseller run

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the xgene would have to be erased. that's about it.
    You realize DNA has a high impact on your ethnicity, right? That's why both (Celestial and you) of your answer are really ironic to me.

I'm completely fine with this and the now limited number of omega, they were getting to frequent. I don't know where exactly this is all going, obviously, but setting out with a definitive list of 'these are the most powerful' and that power is somehow tied to the story, that's fine.

Mighty Member

If anything, I'm slightly annoyed there aren't really any utility powers on that list besides Elixir and maybe Storm and the telepaths