Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Everyone is alive.
    That is your belief.

Which is difference than conclusive proof. As of right now, he is not a part of any solicit we have seen. While it could be, we don't really have anything that points to it conclusively.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Oh yeah... Mikhail Rasputin, Michael Pointer and Wanda Maximoff (if still mutant) could be argued as well.
    Wanda is a threat because of her Chaos Magic not because of her mutant power. She wouldn't make it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    That is your belief.

Which is difference than conclusive proof. As of right now, he is not a part of any solicit we have seen. While it could be, we don't really have anything that points to it conclusively.
    Everyone is alive, Esme, Sophie, Banshee. For all intents and purposes they revived everyone

The Red Dragon

3 reality workers who warp reality differently (quantum strings, molecules, psionic and reality) Forge is only not an omega level mutant because of his powerset. That is the example they gave.

The telepaths will be explained most likely the others are not the same
    It doesnt matter how they do it, they all still have no limits in reality warping. Somehow you extrapolated there can only be one omega per powerset, but both the telepath and realty warper examples prove you’re wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    It doesnt matter how they do it, they all still have no limits in doing so. Somehow you extrapolated there can only be one omega per powerset, but both the telepath and realty warper examples prove you’re wrong.
    Look at the table those reality workers are classified under different powrsets. It has to be omega in a specific power class.

So yes it's very important how they do it. You're definitely wrong there

I'd put Mad Jim.Jaspers above Wanda.

I would have said Molecule Man is > the Mr M but I guess he's not
    I think once the upper limit can't be reasonably surpassed I think they will be considered an Omega for mutants. So I think they are cases where they will be someone like Hulk or Molecule Man who can be consider more powerful but once the mutant are nearly limitless in what power your does you will be called an Omega. So it wouldn't be surprising to see Gentle considered Omega at some point if a writer decides to go in that direction. He would be a mutant whose power upper limit is limitless and human can't reasonably pass him. It is different than Forge because multiple can and have passed him.

That how I am interpreting it, I don't think just because there is a human more powerful at the thing will mean hey this person isn't omega level, Galactus transforming a human into herald with Magnetism powers isn't going make Magneto not Omega. We will see how it shakes out a power like Prodigy's own won't be omega because they are human who can surpass it. A mutant with the power to make them a really good hand to hand fighter probably isn't going to be omega either. We will see how it shakes out going into the future we will probably see omega level in speed, strength, teleportation, time manipulation, etc
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 07-24-2019 at 02:57 PM.

You get lost in technicalities. Of course there may be several reality warpers that are omega, reality warping is practically omega by definition.

The Red Dragon

Look at the table those reality workers are classified under different powrsets. It has to be omega in a specific power class.

So yes it's very important how they do it. You're definitely wrong there
    Reality warping IS the powerset. There are 3. The other portion is just to detail how they do it. If you’re arguing that, there’s no arguing there are 2 telepaths on the list which shows it’s not a one per powerset rule.

Everyone is alive, Esme, Sophie, Banshee. For all intents and purposes they revived everyone
    That assertion is on less solid ground than the idea that Mikhail has to be alive.

While it absolutely could be the case, we've seen nothing so far that really points to that. Never mind proves it to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Reality warping IS the powerset. There are 3. The other portion is just to detail how they do it. If you’re arguing that, there’s no arguing there are 2 telepaths on the list which shows it’s not a one per powerset rule.
    Reality warping is not the same thing. For Mr M he needs substance to manipulate, for Jamie be pulls on quantum strings.

Iceman and Storm manipulate temperature differently. It is different hence why Hickmann put them in different categories . I mean there's a column right there given the exact powerset that is Omega. It's not reality warping it's psionic manipulation etc
    The two telepaths will most likely be explained. Given they share a book together

Mental exercise: If Joseph were still alive and had exactly the same powers as Magneto, could neither one be omega because there is another?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Mental exercise: If Joseph were still alive and had exactly the same powers as Magneto, could neither one be omega because there is another?
    They'd probably both be tied on the list. But Joseph was more powerful. So depending on the reading Magneto might be bumped.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    I've noticed as well, but of course, it got written off. :sideeye
    You guys clearly aren’t the only ones that have noticed. The real question is what is it about stating the obvious that ticks people off so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    If Nightcrawler lost his powers he would be white.
    It’s a bit funny this needs to be emphasized in order to express just how much a blue skin mutation isn’t a stand in for actual ethnic diversity.

Isn't Azazel from the Middle East or something? I've always thought Kurt is biracial under blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Isn't Azazel from the Middle East or something? I've always thought Kurt is biracial under blue.
    We've seen Kurt depowered several times and he's Caucasian

Last edited by Havok83; 07-24-2019 at 03:17 PM.