Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Storm isn't a goddess of weather. She's a goddess of balance.

And electric based attacks are of no consequence to an omega level mutant of Storm's caliber.

Legions omega level electricity kod her

That top 10 is a fan one. Nothing official. Imagine thinking that Storm is stronger than Jamie, Iceman, Jean, Legion, Magneto, Proteus, Mister M, Franklin and Vulcan lol. She can beat Elixir, Exodus (maybe), QQ (maybe) and Hope but that's it. Feats of past comics proved that.

From what I've learned in the past 10 years of debating on comics websites, when Storm gets beaten it's because the writer is bad. I don't know where this inferiority complex (borderline superiority complex) came from.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-08-2019 at 12:57 PM.

And to think we were all just starting to get along.......
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Exactly she was confirmed a goddess she didn't just become one. So Legion took out a goddess of weather with electricity
    Ororo is immune to natural lightning. If she was hurt by lightning it was either not regular lightning or plot induced stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Didnt the nimrod sentinels f--k Storm up with electricity in Second Coming?

They were about to kill her had it not been for Hope and Rogue
    this is the same writer who stated she couldnt make it rain inside the dome?? are we really using this then as evidence considering it has been stated since then she is immune.

No. Storm decided to tone down her common sense. In the hands of inept writers she become an omega level nostalgia jobber. Matt Fraction's Storm will never be used to dismiss Greg Pak's monumental solo. I just don't buy it.
    amen and preach!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    That top 10 is a fan one. Nothing official. Imagine thinking that Storm is stronger than Jamie, Iceman, Jean, Legion, Magneto, Proteus, Mister M, Franklin and Vulcan lol. She can beat Elixir, Exodus (maybe), QQ (maybe) and Hope but that's it. Feats of past comics proved that.

From what I've learned in the past 10 years of debating on comics websites, when Storm gets beaten it's because the writer is bad. I don't know where this inferiority complex (borderline superiority complex) came from.
    1. what does it being fan voted have to do with anything? and no one said anything about it being official . furthermore, ororo has plenty of feats to support this.

2. and that statement about writers being bad is actually quite accurate .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Ororo is immune to natural lightning. If she was hurt by lightning it was either not regular lightning or plot induced stupidity.

this is the same writer who stated she couldnt make it rain inside the dome?? are we really using this then as evidence considering it has been stated since then she is immune.

amen and preach!!
    Most likely omega level electricity.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Most likely omega level electricity.
    LOL what?? There's no such thing as "Omega Level" Electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    And to think we were all just starting to get along.......
    Well, if that may help,

Legion has far more less restrains than Storm. She never uses her powers fully because she doesn't want to destroy earth.
    Legion could destroy reality without the slight remorse.

If you want an example of Storm's powers unleashed, just look at when Doom and Arcade trapped her in chrome. She was flooding earth because of her claustrophobia.

You also have to consider, no Omega level mutant is 100% omega.
    There was a dragon ball super episode explaining that though insanely powerful, Goku need to focus to be that strong.
    The same goes with those mutants I reckon or else they could never have been defeated.
    Moments were storm was outpowered might simply be moments she wasn't full focused.

BANNED

It comes from people much like yourself who find ways to misinterpret messages that clearly weren't there. "Storm fans running around proclaiming her to be a goddess because she made the omega list" or some such nonsense you posted many pages ago. Storm fans don't get mad when she's beaten and its believable. But given everything she's done in her life, this is the Storm that should be showing up to battle...

There's not much that could stand in her way when a writer uses her as she should be. Especially considering the fact that other characters have created tech specifically designed to replicate what Storm did to Sinister but to much more powerful characters. I won't even touch on the fact that for all Storm's glory, your precious Magneto's highly regarded powerset falls under her purview...

That's a discussion for another day....

That black girl is Laura? I thought it was Monet

BANNED

What black girl do you see other than Storm? The shade....

What black girl do you see other than Storm? The shade....
    The girl thats darker than 90% of Monet's appearances in the last decade

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The girl thats darker than 90% of Monet's appearances in the last decade
    I died laughing. You ain’t lie tho. The shade of it all...

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    1. what does it being fan voted have to do with anything? and no one said anything about it being official . furthermore, ororo has plenty of feats to support this.

2. and that statement about writers being bad is actually quite accurate .
    It means that this list has no value lol. It's a popularity contest. I can create a Youtube video and do my top 10 and both lists would have the same weight (which means none).

It comes from people much like yourself who find ways to misinterpret messages that clearly weren't there. "Storm fans running around proclaiming her to be a goddess because she made the omega list" or some such nonsense you posted many pages ago. Storm fans don't get mad when she's beaten and its believable. But given everything she's done in her life, this is the Storm that should be showing up to battle...

There's not much that could stand in her way when a writer uses her as she should be. Especially considering the fact that other characters have created tech specifically designed to replicate what Storm did to Sinister but to much more powerful characters. I won't even touch on the fact that for all Storm's glory, your precious Magneto's highly regarded powerset falls under her purview...

That's a discussion for another day....
    1. Some users were saying that this was reinforcing her goddess status, yes. Don't hold a grudge for that.
    2. Lol, i'm sorry to tell you that but Magneto has beaten Storm way more often than not. Just check the feats in past comics. Storm is not stronger than Magneto, Jean or Iceman (based on past comics). Let's not even talk about Legion, Franklin, Mister M, Vulcan and Jamie. That's just being delusional. I have no problem saying that Magneto would probably get rekt by Legion, Franklin, Jamie, Mister M and Vulcan. It's call being realistic. Hope, Elixir, Exodus, Proteus and QQ having questionable feats is hard to judge (so Storm and Magneto could probably beat them more than 5 times out of 10 if we go by feats).
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-08-2019 at 04:15 PM.

BANNED

It means that this list has no value lol. It's a popularity contest. I can create a Youtube video and do my top 10 and both lists would have the same weight (which means none).

1. Some users were saying that this was reinforcing her goddess status, yes. Don't hold a grudge for that.
    2. Lol, i'm sorry to tell you that but Magneto has beaten Storm way more often than not. Just check the feats in past comics. Storm is not stronger than Magneto, Jean or Iceman (based on past comics). Let's not even talk about Legion, Franklin, Mister M, Vulcan and Jamie. That's just being delusional. I have no problem saying that Magneto would probably get rekt by Legion, Franklin, Jamie, Mister M and Vulcan. It's call being realistic. Hope, Elixir, Exodus, Proteus and QQ having questionable feats is hard to judge (so Storm and Magneto could probably beat them more than 5 times out of 10 if we go by feats).
    That's NOT true especially if were going by feats.