Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Oh look, using scans of Storm and the X-Men against Magneto alone and Magneto from Age of X-Man. Yeah, good argument there.

It does discredit it. NO CANON INFORMATION WHATSOEVER can back a statement like that. Storm isn't stronger than Franklin, she's not stronger than Legion. Stop it, even other Storm fans are calling you out.
    1. I could also point to the fight where they stalemated each other during no more mutants story or I could point to the scan where the xmen beat him in his base underground. do those instances work for you too?

2. you act as if I made the video I dont have to stop anything lol. either you agree or you dont; howver, to say no canon information can back that statement is simply not true. I could list several instances that would support this and even if not she still would be more powerful than magneto.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    1. I could also point to the fight where they stalemated each other during no more mutants story or I could point to the scan where the xmen beat him in his base underground. do those instances work for you too?

2. you act as if I made the video I dont have to stop anything lol. either you agree or you dont; howver, to say no canon information can back that statement is simply not true. I could list several instances that would support this and even if not she still would be more powerful than magneto.
    So a stalemate and another X-Men vs Magneto. Hmm.

You didn't make it but you use it to say untrue statement. Please tell me how Storm is stronger than Franklin and Legion. Show me the canon proof you're talking about.

BANNED

1. I've read it and it doesnt say he is more powerful, says quite the opposite actually:

he only won here because she held back.

2. no you stated it was fan voted and I said why would it matter IF it was fan voted or not. clearly you tried to insert the "fan voted" point to discredit the vid which didnt work.

This is one of the scans I was hoping would come into play. He clearly says she held back at the last moment. She only attacked him with strong winds and bitter cold. A combination attack. She clearly adapted after the previous fight where he redirected lightning at her. If she adapted once to overcome his power, why wouldn't she do it again? Instead of using wind and cold to overwhelm his magnetic shields why wouldn't she bypass his shields all together? Something like this?

And instead of attacking with a simple bitter cold blizzard and very taxing winds, why wouldn't she push things even further? Something like this?

The only difference between the scan you posted and the first of mine is that she's directly manipulating a magnetic field. She's clearly still creating a wind funnel while playing with the temperature. She's learned to multi-task. And given the different ways she's been shown to apply her power, there simply is no conceivable way in which she doesn't dwarf him in power when hers are taken to their logical conclusion.

So a stalemate and another X-Men vs Magneto. Hmm.

You didn't make it but you use it to say untrue statement. Please tell me how Storm is stronger than Franklin and Legion. Show me the canon proof you're talking about.
    I thought u was done with the who is stronger than who discussion? I think I will pass especially considering anything I will say you wouldnt agree with anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    This is one of the scans I was hoping would come into play. He clearly says she held back at the last moment. She only attacked him with strong winds and bitter cold. A combination attack. She clearly adapted after the previous fight where he redirected lightning at her. If she adapted once to overcome his power, why wouldn't she do it again? Instead of using wind and cold to overwhelm his magnetic shields why wouldn't she bypass his shields all together? Something like this?

And instead of attacking with a simple bitter cold blizzard and very taxing winds, why wouldn't she push things even further? Something like this?

The only difference between the scan you posted and the first of mine is that she's directly manipulating a magnetic field. She's clearly still creating a wind funnel while playing with the temperature. She's learned to multi-task. And given the different ways she's been shown to apply her power, there simply is no conceivable way in which she doesn't dwarf him in power when hers are taken to their logical conclusion.
    this is post is 100% spot on! shes adapted and as you just so perfectly demonstrated there are numerous ways she could take him out. in fact temperature control was a method Claremont demonstrated is a tactic she could deploy to get pass his shields (both via rausing the humidity and via cold). add to this the points you've mentioned and its overkill with storm for the win.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-08-2019 at 09:38 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I thought u was done with the who is stronger than who discussion? I think I will pass especially considering anything I will say you wouldnt agree with anyway.
    Yeah, we can go past the Storm vs Magneto, don't worry (which is what I said I was done with).

What I wanna see is the proof that Storm is the strongest omega mutant. You said you could show canon information that Storm is stronger than people like Franklin and Legion. I'm curious.

BANNED

1. Some users were saying that this was reinforcing her goddess status, yes. Don't hold a grudge for that.
    2. Lol, i'm sorry to tell you that but Magneto has beaten Storm way more often than not. Just check the feats in past comics. Storm is not stronger than Magneto, Jean or Iceman (based on past comics). Let's not even talk about Legion, Franklin, Mister M, Vulcan and Jamie. That's just being delusional. I have no problem saying that Magneto would probably get rekt by Legion, Franklin, Jamie, Mister M and Vulcan. It's call being realistic. Hope, Elixir, Exodus, Proteus and QQ having questionable feats is hard to judge (so Storm and Magneto could probably beat them more than 5 times out of 10 if we go by feats).
    1. No user ever once used her goddess heritage to reinforce her omega level status. Stop saying it because it's a lie. The nature of her godhead has been specifically designed as something entirely different from her mutant abilities.

No Storm fan that's interpreted this scan properly would ever use this reveal to bolster her omega status. THEY ARE TWO TOTALLY SEPARATE THINGS. You keep making that claim to try and paint the picture of overzealous Storm fans when it's clear you haven't fully grasped the implications of the stories that we're referencing. Storm fans are biased, yes. Don't play like you aren't tho. Magneto has beaten Storm in the past. He hasn't beaten a Storm that's willing to challenge his hold over magnetic bonds. She's willing to do that now. He has nothing to throw at her that she can't counter. It is what it is.

This isn't the same Storm your Magneto is used to. She would slaughter him and Polaris if they pissed her off the way Sinister did there.

No user ever once used her goddess heritage to reinforce her omega level status.
    You got it backward. People (a couple of users) used her omega level status to reinforced her goddess status.

You got it backward. People (a couple of users) used her omega level status to reinforced her goddess status.
    these are two separate things. she could lose all her mutant abilities and her goddess status would still thrive.

Yeah, we can go past the Storm vs Magneto, don't worry (which is what I said I was done with).

What I wanna see is the proof that Storm is the strongest omega mutant. You said you could show canon information that Storm is stronger than people like Franklin and Legion. I'm curious.
    and I wanted evidence of magneto being stronger than ororo which you didnt provide. if you truly want to know we can further discuss in her thread or dm.-

1. No user ever once used her goddess heritage to reinforce her omega level status. Stop saying it because it's a lie. The nature of her godhead has been specifically designed as something entirely different from her mutant abilities.

No Storm fan that's interpreted this scan properly would ever use this reveal to bolster her omega status. THEY ARE TWO TOTALLY SEPARATE THINGS. You keep making that claim to try and paint the picture of overzealous Storm fans when it's clear you haven't fully grasped the implications of the stories that we're referencing. Storm fans are biased, yes. Don't play like you aren't tho. Magneto has beaten Storm in the past. He hasn't beaten a Storm that's willing to challenge his hold over magnetic bonds. She's willing to do that now. He has nothing to throw at her that she can't counter. It is what it is.

This isn't the same Storm your Magneto is used to. She would slaughter him and Polaris if they pissed her off the way Sinister did there.
    I'm going to have to agree with all of this. and this is something Claremont established and it has expanded since to where we are now.

these are two separate things. she could lose all her mutant abilities and her goddess status would still thrive.
    I know that. I'm just saying some users in another thread were saying that. I don't endorse it. I'm just responding to terrancejameson.

and I wanted evidence of magneto being stronger than ororo which you didnt provide. if you truly want to know we can further discuss in her thread or dm.-
    But it's not about the Magneto vs Storm debate. I want to see your canon proof (that you said you had) of Storm being stronger than Franklin and Legion. You said she was the strongest omega. Franklin and Legion are probably the top 2 at the moment (featwise). Prove that Storm is stronger. It as nothing to do with Magneto.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-08-2019 at 10:22 PM.

BANNED

No fan ever did what you said they did. Storm fans were gloating because many of their claims have been made canon. You are back to misinterpreting messages that you don't fully understand. She stood toe to toe with some of the same people on this list before her goddess reveal and she stands higher than many more of them now. Just because you don't understand why some fans are rejoicing doesn't mean you get to apply your own meaning. You were wrong. Plain and simple. Now you won't even acknowledge the objective fact about her progress in the application of her powers.

No fan ever did what you said they did. Storm fans were gloating because many of their claims have been made canon. You are back to misinterpreting messages that you don't fully understand. She stood toe to toe with some of the same people on this list before her goddess reveal and she stands higher than many more of them now. Just because you don't understand why some fans are rejoicing doesn't mean you get to apply your own meaning. You were wrong. Plain and simple. Now you won't even acknowledge the objective fact about her progress in the application of her powers.
    Yeah, i'm sure you checked every single post.

Why would I need to? I don't care about the fact that she progressed through the years lol. Almost every superheroes and villains (with power of course) did. It's nothing new. Iceman is stronger than when he was created, same with Cyclops, same with Jean, etc. Storm is stronger now than she was in Giant-Size #1, there I said it. Happy?
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-08-2019 at 10:32 PM.

We are literally having a "everything changed when the fire nation attacked" moment. Imagine how tired we are.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Yeah, i'm sure you checked every single post.

Why would I need to? I don't care about the fact that she progressed through the years lol. Almost every superheroes and villains (with power of course) did. It's nothing new. Iceman is stronger than when he was created, same with Cyclops, same with Jean, etc. Storm is stronger now than she was in Giant-Size #1, there I said it. Happy?
    I bring it up because you mentioned Storm fans and some inferiority complex when it's clear you're the one with a complex. You keep harkening back to a point when Magneto clearly stated that she held back against him in a team setting. Of course he would get top billing. He's the big bad. It's what he was designed to do. But when you take their powers to their logical conclusion she dwarfs him in every conceivable way. This was proven when she parted the magnetosphere with very little effort. That means she could break through his shields for as long as she's had her powers. Nothing in his arsenal can stop the Storm that one-shotted Sinister or the woman that parted the magnetosphere. Storm fans have been saying it for years. We have clear proof today. Your the only one hear doing a dance around that topic of discussion.

BANNED

I mean, i'm just responding to Storm fans. If they had not said that she was the most powerful omega mutant I wouldn't have said anything.

And he's smiling when he does it lol.
    Clearly neither are the most powerful Omega mutants. Franklin is much more powerful than both of them. Her and Magneto are both probably on the lower end of the Omega mutants.