Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I bring it up because you mentioned Storm fans and some inferiority complex when it's clear you're the one with a complex. You keep harkening back to a point when Magneto clearly stated that she held back against him in a team setting. Of course he would get top billing. He's the big bad. It's what he was designed to do. But when you take their powers to their logical conclusion she dwarfs him in every conceivable way. This was proven when she parted the magnetosphere with very little effort. That means she could break through his shields for as long as she's had her powers. Nothing in his arsenal can stop the Storm that one-shotted Sinister or the woman that parted the magnetosphere. Storm fans have been saying it for years. We have clear proof today. Your the only one hear doing a dance around that topic of discussion.
    Ok, I'm going to bite.

- First of all. What? Lol. I was saying that because a user said Storm was the strongest omega mutant (which isn't true). I never said Magneto was the strongest and I have no problem with that. That user was overcompensating for no reason.
    - So you ignore comics because it doesn't fit your narrative. Ok.
    - Lol, Cyclops one-shotted Sinister in the past. That's not very impressive.
    - So Storm being an omega means that she's stronger than Magneto (also an omega that was confirmed at the same time)... Ok?

I'm done lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Clearly neither are the most powerful Omega mutants. Franklin is much more powerful than both of them. Her and Magneto are both probably on the lower end of the Omega mutants.
    100% agree. I'd say they're stronger than Hope, Elixir, QQ, Proteus (debatable, but Magneto actually beat him) and Exodus (and maybe Iceman because he never seem to reach his potential). Jean is probably stronger than both. Jamie, Mister M, Legion, Franklin and Vulcan are clearly stronger than both.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-08-2019 at 11:58 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Ok, I'm going to bite.

- First of all. What? Lol. I was saying that because a user said Storm was the strongest omega mutant (which isn't true). I never said Magneto was the strongest and I have no problem with that. That user was overcompensating for no reason.
    - So you ignore comics because it doesn't fit your narrative. Ok.
    - Lol, Cyclops one-shotted Sinister in the past. That's not very impressive.
    - So Storm being an omega means that she's stronger than Magneto (also an omega that was confirmed at the same time)... Ok?

I'm done lol.
    I never once said she's stronger because she's been confirmed as omega. Never. Not. Once. Either there is a language barrier or you're just purposely reading what you want to read. (Not that I'm surprised in the slightest. You've done exactly that in this very thread a few times.) But Storm fans are biased? Yeah, okay. I'm saying Storm is stronger than Magneto because its within her powerset to mimic his power down to the molecular level. And that's on top of everything she's already done, especially if we take her control over the winds into consideration. He could barely stand against her when she was throwing mini tornados and bitter cold at him. Now she controls the wind on an atomic level. What answer does he have for a woman that can break through his shield with either brute force or finesse? Would he have survived long enough to hurl Colossus at her if she would've just parted his shield the same way she parted the magnetosphere? His shield is the only thing that saved him. She has a way through it now. Always has. Always will. How would he have made it through the same fight if she decided to rip the air out of his lungs with the force of a hurricane, while cascading the electrical impulses in his brain, while freezing his heart and shattering his veins, while pulling the oxygen out of his blood giving him a severe case of the bends, while parting his shield with her dominion over magnetism forcing him to try and wrestle control from her? How would your guy fair in that matchup? How would he counter all of those applications of her power being brought to bear against him at once? I'm talking about a Storm that's been written to use her power competently with full knowledge of the threat he poses? In what way would he be up to really going toe to toe with a woman of her calibre? This isn't me gloating or taking anything out of context. This is me describing a scenario where Storm is written competently with her powers taken to their logical conclusion. They both would be, actually. I'd love to hear your response devoid of any of the biases that only Storm fans hold, I'm sure.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

No one cares. Powerhouse, Proteus and Legion still top.

Also space out your essays next time.
    "Cable was right!"

100% agree. I'd say they're stronger than Hope, Elixir, QQ, Proteus (debatable, but Magneto actually beat him) and Exodus (and maybe Iceman because he never seem to reach his potential). Jean is probably stronger than both. Jamie, Mister M, Legion, Franklin and Vulcan are clearly stronger than both.
    mmmmmmmmmm is he though?

Once Elixir learns how to grow back Hellion's hands, he'll transcend beyond Omega level.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Once Elixir learns how to grow back Hellion's hands, he'll transcend beyond Omega level.
    XD

Anyone slightly bugged by Jean being Omega in TP? I kind of like her TK showings more than her TP showings, plus a big point during Morisson's run was that she started displaying molecular TK when the Phoenix started to come back to her. I mean, I always imagined her as being Omega on both sides, but if I had to make a choice I'd choose TK over TP. While Quentin has been often shown using more TP than TK so I like that he's an omega TP.

Hellion: Josh! Please, I really need to talk to you-

Elixir: zzzzzzzz

Hellion: uh—

Elixir: ZZZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    XD

Anyone slightly bugged by Jean being Omega in TP? I kind of like her TK showings more than her TP showings, plus a big point during Morisson's run was that she started displaying molecular TK when the Phoenix started to come back to her. I mean, I always imagined her as being Omega on both sides, but if I had to make a choice I'd choose TK over TP. While Quentin has been often shown using more TP than TK so I like that he's an omega TP.
    The way Ive rationalized it is that TP is her primary power and it boosts her TK. This panel from Generations showcases what her omega potential can do. Her TP is used to siphon off psionic energy from the Phoenix Force, Galactus, beings of that planet and Terrax and she's able to defeat Galactus whereas Phoenix was getting stomped

Hickman wrote that omega is based on person's primary power and if he considers TP, Jean's primary power than it fits. Her TP is the battery (power source) and TK is the application of it. They go hand in hand and a feat like above would never have been possible had she not had TP. Like Jean from X-Factor wouldnt have been able to do this

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    mmmmmmmmmm is he though?

Wasn't Magneto weakened?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    XD

I guess she isn't because Exodus has stronger TK? The definition seems to confirmed that.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-09-2019 at 06:59 AM.

Nah. I think he was only weakened when Elixir revived him from Psylocke shanking him.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Nah. I think he was only weakened when Elixir revived him from Psylocke shanking him.
    Alright then, I don't remember Bunn's run that much. I know he held back to fake his death in that fight tho (vs Psylocke, maybe before too, idk), but that's it.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-09-2019 at 06:59 AM.

We said this early on in the tread, but it bears repeating. This was never about ‘who is the most powerful’ even the list is not about this. It’s about a definitive list of characters who can transcend their powers. By its very nature transcending means anyone on this list is equally powerful because they are all impossible to measure.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    We said this early on in the tread, but it bears repeating. This was never about ‘who is the most powerful’ even the list is not about this. It’s about a definitive list of characters who can transcend their powers. By its very nature transcending means anyone on this list is equally powerful because they are all impossible to measure.
    I don't know, Franklin seems to be way on top of everybody.

I guess she isn't because Exodus has stronger TK? The definition seems to confirmed that.
    no bc she could have been listed as they both could have been listed as omega TKs instead of TP with QQ. The definition states primary power and Hickman is considering TP to be Jean's primary power. Its the first one that manifested and while she may arguably have done more impressive feats with her TK, its an extension of her TP, the source of her psionic abilities

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    I know that but the people who keep bringing up "godhood" don't.

"Cable was right!"