Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1015
  1. #796
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    The funny part is that if every mutant was in a big battle royal, i bet it would not come down to the omegas...heck not one reality warper is really ready for a mass melee.
    that's fair too. they all can get knocked out by a good punch to the face .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #797
    mutant and proud ermac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Why do you guys spend so much time arguing about Storm being Omega or not?

    Her best period was without powers anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    #punkstormrocks
    Kind of hoping to see Madame Frost, Ambassador of Krakoa, humiliating Mr. President of Brazil during a UN meeting

    I'm reading: Batman - Daredevil - East of West - Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman - Immortal Hulk - Runaways

  3. #798
    Bad Guy CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Why do you guys spend so much time arguing about Storm being Omega or not?

    Her best period was without powers anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    #punkstormrocks
    Not so much whether she's Omega or not, but who would win between her and Magneto which is probably a debate older than the boards themselves.

    The Omega list was just another excuse to fuel up new debate.

    I won't lie these posts are entertaining. Only X-Fans are this passionate about their favs.

  4. #799
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Why do you guys spend so much time arguing about Storm being Omega or not?

    Her best period was without powers anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    #punkstormrocks
    well it was claremont

  5. #800
    Master of Magnetism Magneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Lol attempting to publicly shame Storm fans for acknowledging her feats of power and rejoicing about her omega level confirmation just doesn’t have the same ring to it as a private admission of you failure to grasp the real talking points. Keep that same energy. The mature thing to do is to hold people accountable for their actions.

    You stopped talking about it because your argument fell flat and your routine of blasting crazy Storm fans was laid bare. But I agree with the rest.
    I didn't even write any arguments or post any scans. I figured it wasn't the right place, that's why I ended the debate (it was more a discussion about the top 10 video than anything else). Let it go man lol. Jesus. If you want a real debate about both characters it will be my pleasure to do so in another thread/platform/whatever.

    The debate started because of the youtube video and the Legion vs Storm discussion, but whatever, i'll take the blame lol.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-09-2019 at 01:05 PM.

  6. #801
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Lol attempting to publicly shame Storm fans for acknowledging her feats of power and rejoicing about her omega level confirmation just doesn’t have the same ring to it as a private admission of you failure to grasp the real talking points. Keep that same energy. The mature thing to do is to hold people accountable for their actions.

    This is all that needs to be said on the matter.

    Galactic core ftw! I’m waiting for Hadari Yao to pull something of that magnitude!

    This fire elemental imagery is absolutely sending me!

    Hello....

    You stopped talking about it because your argument fell flat and your routine of blasting crazy Storm fans was laid bare. But I agree with the rest.
    yes it's truly a sight to see. and thank you for relaying the facts here. I truly appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Why do you guys spend so much time arguing about Storm being Omega or not?

    Her best period was without powers anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    #punkstormrocks
    I think this is debatable. and also keep in mind punkstorm did have her powers for a period as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    well it was claremont
    agreed. Claremont storm powerless or not was good to me (though I prefer her with her powers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    I didn't even write any arguments or post any scans. I figured it wasn't the right place, that's why I ended the debate (it was more a discussion about the top 10 video than anything else). Let it go man lol. Jesus. If you want a real debate about both characters it will be my pleasure to do so in another thread/platform/whatever.
    maybe I should make a thread voting for which omega is the strongest. that would be an interesting thread I'm sure.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #802
    Fantastic Member ARkadelphia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Meh. Put storm into 7 x 2 x 2 pine box and she’ll hyperventilate and pass out.
    “Tell me, are you an Avenger now? The brand is not what it once was” - Mr. Sinister, Uncanny X-Men (2019) #19

  8. #803
    ☁ϟ CookieOnTsunami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    House Of Almerac
    Posts
    8,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Lol attempting to publicly shame Storm fans for acknowledging her feats of power and rejoicing about her omega level confirmation just doesn’t have the same ring to it as a private admission of you failure to grasp the real talking points. Keep that same energy. The mature thing to do is to hold people accountable for their actions.

    This is all that needs to be said on the matter.

    Galactic core ftw! I’m waiting for Hadari Yao to pull something of that magnitude!

    This fire elemental imagery is absolutely sending me!

    Hello....

    You stopped talking about it because your argument fell flat and your routine of blasting crazy Storm fans was laid bare. But I agree with the rest.
    I'm just here to tell you that I love you
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

    Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡


    Jean Grey Slander? Not on MY watch!

    CHECKMATE [/B]

    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

    ♡♡♡

  9. #804
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,440

    Default



    new cover variant by Stephen Byrne
    Last edited by juan678; 08-10-2019 at 04:24 AM.

  10. #805
    Astonishing Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post


    new cover variant by Stephen Byrne
    The new O5.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  11. #806
    Bad Guy CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The new O5.
    Just cut out Logan and it's perfect.

  12. #807
    "Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    480

    Default

    OK, but can Storm make it rain on the sun?

  13. #808
    ☁ϟ CookieOnTsunami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    House Of Almerac
    Posts
    8,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    OK, but can Storm make it rain on the sun?
    Lmfao goodbye
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

    Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡


    Jean Grey Slander? Not on MY watch!

    CHECKMATE [/B]

    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

    ♡♡♡

  14. #809
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Just cut out Logan and it's perfect.
    For me, it's cut out Mystique. Replace her with Emma. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-10-2019 at 05:21 PM.

  15. #810
    Fantastic Member houndsofluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The new O5.
    omg. obsessed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •