Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I always thought of Jean Grey as Omega in both TK and TP. I was surprised at this new reveal of just TP.
    I always thought that Jean's tk was more powerful than his telepathy. I think this list in some points is wrong .. for example not to include Rogue Polaris and Rachel. which specifically enter into power without a definite limit, in the case of the characteristics of their principal power. I believe some names will be added to this list.

the other, although I love storm and I agree that it is omega auqnue is not one of the most powerful ladies. Rogue Jean and Polaris take it. but hey, what storm does is practically unique, although little useful against some enemies, for example super strong.

the same elixir that can be defeated without much difficulty by almost any individual avenger. Hope too, which is super limited and in many cases useless in what she does.

what if the list does not tell you who is the most powerful but in some of their specific abilities they do not have a limit established in their main power. or that cannot be overcome by a human.

That is why Rogue Rachel and Polaris come in. They have proven not to have a definite limit on any characteristic of their main power.

By the way, first number storm appears as omega, not because of weather manipulation. but by water manipulation lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

the other, although I love storm and I agree that it is omega auqnue is not one of the most powerful ladies. Rogue Jean and Polaris take it. but hey, what storm does is practically unique, although little useful against some enemies, for example super strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    By the way, first number storm appears as omega, not because of weather manipulation. but by water manipulation lol
    That’s is not exactly true. However, your correct in 1 aspect of your statement. Storm’s powers is unique, but very much so useful against “Super Strong”. Given how Storms powers actually works and the abnormal things and feats she has accomplished through her own power makes sense that she is an Omega Level mutant. Storms powers like the rest of the Omegas has no upper limits.

Now, as the other ladies It makes sense for Jean to not be an Omega TK. Without the PF boosting her power what major TK feats does she have??? As for Polaris many times has she been stated to be more powerful than Magneto yet Magneto continues to show how more skilled and greater control he has over the EM than his Daughter. That’s why she isn’t on the list. Rogue while her powers has increased it makes sense why Hope takes the spot over than Rogue. They both essentially do the same thing. But Hope is able to extend the mutants powers she has to a greater extent. Rogue can’t.

Oh, I’m sure Storm will do some great things. Same with Jean. I mean the first number of appearances for Jean didn’t use her Omega TP to turn everyone on the Orchis Ship brain off so.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That’s is not exactly true. However, your correct in 1 aspect of your statement. Storm’s powers is unique, but very much so useful against “Super Strong”. Given how Storms powers actually works and the abnormal things and feats she has accomplished through her own power makes sense that she is an Omega Level mutant. Storms powers like the rest of the Omegas has no upper limits.

Now, as the other ladies It makes sense for Jean to not be an Omega TK. Without the PF boosting her power what major TK feats does she have??? As for Polaris many times has she been stated to be more powerful than Magneto yet Magneto continues to show how more skilled and greater control he has over the EM than his Daughter. That’s why she isn’t on the list. Rogue while her powers has increased it makes sense why Hope takes the spot over than Rogue. They both essentially do the same thing. But Hope is able to extend the mutants powers she has to a greater extent. Rogue can’t.

Oh, I’m sure Storm will do some great things. Same with Jean. I mean the first number of appearances for Jean didn’t use her Omega TP to turn everyone on the Orchis Ship brain off so.....
    The only thing that sounded strange with Storm is the wide definition of Weather Manipulation (while the others have a pretty straight forward power). And that's not because of Storm, but because of how Hickman defined Omegas as only having a single Omega level power (and weather manipulation sounds more of a wide mix of energy, water, wind manipulation etc.).

As I said before, Hope is Omega for Power Manipulation. That means (and it has been showed in HoX 5) that she can manipulate and amplify other people's power, not only copy them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The only thing that sounded strange with Storm is the wide definition of Weather Manipulation (while the others have a pretty straight forward power). And that's not because of Storm, but because of how Hickman defined Omegas as only having a single Omega level power (and weather manipulation sounds more of a wide mix of energy, water, wind manipulation etc.).

As I said before, Hope is Omega for Power Manipulation. That means (and it has been showed in HoX 5) that she can manipulate and amplify other people's power, not only copy them.
    That is a Fair Assessment yes. I don’t know if Hickman believes Storm controls the Weather and not the Energy that Governs Weather. Storm is and has been for a while an Energy Manipulator. The Weather Affects are just the result. And she has shown to go above that as well. But for the most part I would agree with you. But I’m not sure if Hickman knows that.

Yeah, that’s why I said it makes sense for Hope to be on the list.

Well said. I was to going respond but you beat me to it. I think Jean has some good non-PF demonstrations of her TK that I would personally include her in both the TP and TK categories. But I don’t know enough of Exodus’s history outside of Bloodties, Messiah Complex and some Legacy appearances to know if his TK is stronger than Jean’s.

And while I like Polaris and recognize that she is extremely powerful I don’t think she is more powerful or as skilled as Magneto (and not as powerful as most of the omega mutants on the list). And I don’t think she is more powerful than Storm (or in top 3 of the most powerful X-Women. Probably top 5-7. I wouldn’t mind seeing Rogue in place of Hope but that’s me liking her a lot lol. What you mentioned about Hope’s power to use abilities to their fullest extent is a strong/very compelling reason of why her power set is a better choice.

That is a Fair Assessment yes. I don’t know if Hickman believes Storm controls the Weather and not the Energy that Governs Weather. Storm is and has been for a while an Energy Manipulator. The Weather Affects are just the result. And she has shown to go above that as well. But for the most part I would agree with you. But I’m not sure if Hickman knows that.

Yeah, that’s why I said it makes sense for Hope to be on the list.
    I’d love to get more of Hickman’s take on Storm. I think Storm’s powers encompasses manipulation of the forces of the elements that govern the weather (both the physical matter and energy). I’m hoping for more expansion on Hope, Exodus and Elixir as well.

Yeah Weather Manipulation makes it seem like she can only control weather patterns and such (which would be in contrast to her using her power as full blown hydrokinesis in HoX itself). Maybe he sees her direct climate control as her strongest power (like direct weather manipulation, so it wouldn't even include her making lightning from her body or the water controlling feat I guess). Putting her in the energy manipulator category would clash with Vulcan. And I still don't get how you can duplicate powers btw do Quentin and Jean tie?

Now, as the other ladies It makes sense for Jean to not be an Omega TK. Without the PF boosting her power what major TK feats does she have??? so.....
    Shielded herself with tk as she flew into a white hole star at the same time shielding from blasts from Binary
    Shielded from blasts from the Stranger
    Shielded from blasts from the Phoenix force
    Shielded from a blast from Legion that destroyed an island
    Contained cyclops optic blasts 3 different times
    Restrained a team of Avengers while unconscious (including Hercules and Namor)
    Held together a falling city
    Rebuilt her body from stray genetic material
    Turning cables metal arm to flesh temporarily through molecular telekinesis
    Exciting oxygen atoms to cause explosions.
    Slowing down air molecules to cool down an area
    Restraining the thing with her telekinesis
    Anchoring from a worm hole powerful enough to suck in a mountain blasting mellencamp over 300 miles from the coast of France to the pyrenees in a few seconds
    Knocking down galactus with a punch
    Levitating and restraining near 60 moloids
    Subconsciously creating constructs of her memories around the world and on the moon. Some of the constructs taking on and beating teams of Xmen
    Creating constructs of juggernaut while unconscious
    While at the mansion, braids storms hair and transforms her costume with telekinesis. Storm was in Russia
    Ripping apart apocalypse indestructible celestial armor
    Ripping apart indestructible omnium mesh armor
    Removing all the nanites from the body of a prime/omega Sentinel and turning them back to human
    Holding apart millions of nanites in Scotts body, trying to come together to Form a bomb
    Telekinetically suspending the motor functions of someone that had millions of nanite brains

All in all, I think Rachel, cable and Nate grey are better telekinesis users
    Last edited by Del torro; 09-22-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Jean's TK has steadily increased over the years

O5 Marvel girl could only affect parts of a Sentinel (Arms, legs)...after the new team joins, she's able to project pure TK force, toppling the entire Sentinel, and in another instance, fuse the circuitry in its head

After coming out of the Cocoon, her TK is much stronger. In the X-Factor era she's able to lift many objects at once, very heavy objects, and more refined small scale ability, such as stopping Rictor's heart temporarily...but she couldn't hold back Cyke's optic blasts, or fly in space unaided

90s Gold Team Jean could hold back Cyke's optic blast(X-Cuitioner's Song), fly in space unaided(Fall of Avalon), and composed a miles-long TK construct to attach an X-Glider to Asteroid M, maintain it and retract it

Later she could affect nano scale things like ripping the nano tech out of the prime Sentinel that attacked Cyclops, as well as keep the millions of nano sentinels that were forming a bomb in Scott's stomach for as long as she could

After losing her TK in the power swap, it eventually starting coming back and she was moving tons and moving molecules

For some, the Phoenix muddles things but Jean's ability to access the Phoenix Force is a natural part of her mutation...only now she's exploring her powers without having to worry about the Phoenix's obsession with her

She telekinetically created a body for herself after she died and she punched Galactus. Granted her TP boosted her TK, but they worked in unison and theres a strong argument for her being a dual omega for both even though Hickman only considers the TP

know that strom is very powerful and its powers are unique. I only say within the women of the team there are more powerful and dangerous dangers due to the nature and diversity of their powers. storm. It is powerful but Rogue Jean Gray Polaris even psylocke are in a high esvalonnmas.

I say it goes wrong against super strong because it is the truth. She has only been lucky that no super strong has really wanted to kill her something that they could do very easily at a stroke. storm.does not harm a super strong if it is invulnerable.

and storm has gone badly against. Hulk Wonder Man thor (many times) rogue (ms ms more now with wm powers) namor, juggwrnauth and many others. I remember that against Jugg there was storm and Rachel and Iceman and they were all useless and only K colosus could do anything about it.

storm.es.powerfull and very useful. but against super strong good level is so seriously disadvantaged.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 09-22-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She telekinetically created a body for herself after she died and she punched Galactus. Granted her TP boosted her TK, but they worked in unison and theres a strong argument for her being a dual omega for both even though Hickman only considers the TP
    It's been the way I always looked at Jean. Also, when first stated Jean was an Omega Level Mutant, it did not specify which power, instead including both.

How do we know Jean's TP boosts her TK? I have seen that stated a few times on here, but where did that come from?

[QUOTE=stormphoenix;4583713

Now, . Rogue while her powers has increased it makes sense why Hope takes the spot over than Rogue. They both essentially do the same thing. But Hope is able to extend the mutants powers she has to a greater extent. Rogue .[/QUOTE]

Regarding Rogue and Hope you are wrong. even if it seems they do the same no ... it's not like that.

Hope imitates powers.

rogue does more than that. she literally doubles the power and dna ..hope just does an imitation.

rogue removes vital energy .. physical abilities (and of all kinds) mental slander and is empathic by the psyches. and double powers. The powers are a small part of everything you can do. Hope only mimics powers but nothing.

Hope improves powers many times. Y ???? rogue has done that many times too

rogue can neutralize the most powerful enemies with her touch. hope no. just imitate powers and only on the mutant side.

hope if he imitates many powers, she is doing badly and faints. rogue has exiled him with dozens of powers. and in their maximum amount of powers were hundreds of powers that I take and converted is super strength.

rogue could take 8 billion entities. I'd love to see hope try something like that. if he doesn't even do well by taking a dozen XD powers.

Hope just mimics mutants. Rogue mutants, gods .. extraterrestrial human sorcerers and sorcerers, beings of cosmic powers, various beast demons .. astral beings and artificial powers when she is in control, and everything that comes to mind.

It is very daring to say that hope is better than southern beauty ... when she has dozens of comics and tests that put her far above that impertinent girl.

just as there are several rw or telepats ... you can be hope there without disturbing the brat of hope ... because even if they look the same they are not. Rogue does much more. and pray fits with the limitless defined in its main power. On the other hand, Hope has shown many limitations ... the same magneto.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 09-22-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post

Is true Storm is no omega for climatic manipulation. Is omega only for weather manipulation