Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Olympusgod View Post
    Are they discussing whether Rogue or Storm is more powerful? The answer would be Rogue.

Rogue is more powerful and not by little
    Lets ignore the part where she has to have someone to leech off of first. I have to laugh.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Lolol what happened in this place? Is all this due to Hickman hysteria?

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Legion vs Storm
    Magneto vs Storm
    Rogue vs Storm

What's next?
    Storm vs Storm

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Storm vs Storm
    I would love to see it
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

Yes. How would Storm handle herself as a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Yes. How would Storm handle herself as a threat.
    She'd give herself a seizure in less than a conscious thought
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Lets ignore the part where she has to have someone to leech off of first. I have to laugh.
    Rogue is more powerfull .

Canon and history > fanboys

Quote Originally Posted by Olympusgod View Post
    Rogue is more powerfull .

Canon and history > fanboys
    And still didn't make the cut. Love to see it
    IMG_20190916_023758.jpg
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Legion vs Storm
    Magneto vs Storm
    Rogue vs Storm

What's next?
    You know how hilarious of all this. is that Storm is not more powerful or beat any of the names you name.

Storm fans overestimate her. and they give him a place he really doesn't have.

Everyone you name has saved the planet, or has been a threat to the planet. Storm has not achieved anything similar.

In fact, I don't remember that she really defeated someone powerful. always when facing someone powerful Ororo is defeated.

Storm fans have always exaggerated it. not even in the animated movies or series she has seen me someone really powerful.

BANNED

JESUS CHRIST!!! Let it Go....

Can we ALL please IGNORE the OBVIOUS trolling here. Against ANY character. Please.

Storm has every right to be on this list. Rogue does as well, but unfortunately Hope Summers has taken her spot. Sorry there’s nothing any of us can do. So complaining about another character doesn’t help. Especially, if you don’t know much about that said character.

Really, None of this has anything to do with Storm yet consistently people are dead set in bring her into this. And to Storm fans please don’t respond to every user that has something bad to say about Storm. Nor do you have to engage with these pitiful jabs at Storm. Seriously, you’ll be spending hours defending a pointless argument against someone who has the vaguest smallest sense of what they are talking about.

I made the mistake earlier in this thread. Until I realize the person I was arguing with was a Troll. So, Storm fans please let it go. And to the people who have some weird issue with Storm.....Get over it.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-23-2019 at 11:18 PM.

4387442-1539477818-74717.jpg
    4387443-5108646035-74718.jpg

Remember that time Storm saved the planet by generating a shield(manipulating
    the gamma rays in a gun) to block a solar flare? Iconic

Even Rogue is in awe of her powers. Ugh. She has excellent taste

4387489-1708178559-27027.jpg
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 09-23-2019 at 11:16 PM.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Can we ALL please IGNORE the OBVIOUS trolling here. Against ANY character. Please.

Storm has every right to be on this list. Rogue does as well, but unfortunately Hope Summers has taken her spot. Sorry there’s nothing any of us can do. So complaining about another character doesn’t help. Especially, if you don’t know much about that said character.

Really, None of this has anything to do with Storm yet consistently people are dead set in bring her into this. And to Storm fans please don’t respond to every user that has something bad to say about Storm. Nor do you have to engage with these pitiful jabs at Storm. Seriously, you’ll be spending hours defending a pointless argument against someone who has the vaguest smallest sense of what they are talking about.

I made the mistake earlier in this thread. Until I realize the person I was arguing with was a Troll. So, Storm fans please let it go. And to the people who have some weird issue with Storm.....suck it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    4387442-1539477818-74717.jpg
    4387443-5108646035-74718.jpg

Remember that time Storm saved the planet by generating a shield(manipulating
    the gamma rays in a gun) to block a solar flare? Iconic

Even Rogue is in awe of her powers. Ugh. She has excellent taste

4387489-1708178559-27027.jpg
    Co-signed

10char

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Lol ok so you are trolling. I’ll know to not take your posts seriously going forward and that you are simply pressed. I recommend doing a better job with getting your facts straight so your posts don’t come off so comically ignorant.

And even if Storm only had Water manipulation abilities (which are awesome on their own), taken to more extreme extents, could actually level Rogue (or any body that is dependent on blood for their bodily functions to operate). With respect to Rogue not being on the omega list may be it’s because her powers have limits or side effects that make them not as strong as Hope’s (besides the amplification component).
    Now you are trolling you and not Sylar, if there is something clear in his statement is that her powers do not have a limit on what she could take, and I mean Rogue, regarding Hope I have several isues where if it has been shown very limited and Rogue has been superior. Finally, Rogue can do what Hope does and much more. and stop trolling the negative effects of Rogue's powers are zero when in control.

Don't make me list the performances where Storm has made a fool of himself because there are so many. and I am not afraid to say it, I specifically do not like Storm or his personality, nor does it really seem too powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    JESUS CHRIST!!! Let it Go....

I made the mistake earlier in this thread. Until I realize the person I was arguing with was a Troll. So, Storm fans please let it go. And to the people who have some weird issue with Storm.....Get over it.
    They hate her cuz they ain't her.

There's something fishy about referring to Storm as "him" and "it" while trying to uplift a white woman y'all.. but imma hush
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡