Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1040
    BANNED

Leaves out mutants from other timelines or worlds. I dunno about Maddie.

I guess Chimeras can't be Omega?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Leaves out mutants from other timelines or worlds. I dunno about Maddie.

I guess Chimeras can't be Omega?
    I dont think Maddie was ever considered an omega despite being Jean's clone

Chimeras' cant be omega as they dont even function at 100% of the potential that were used to splice their powers together

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    No comments on Hickman official list of ALL Omega mutants in Marvel?
    It is a welcome confirmation but I think most of us expected that statement.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

BANNED

4th gen Chimeras were made up of only omega level mutants dna so some of them could have been omega themselves.

BANNED

I Agree. It’s best we leave it be. It sucks but there we have it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Not much to do except deal with it.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Omega Mutants will most likely will expect to be treated like royalty or else they will form their own Krakoa or something on the savage land.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Rogue's powers do have a limit though. We have seen certain gods, mutants and other creatures that she couldn't absorb or were too powerful for her to absorb. But i think the main drawback to Rogue's power is they do her harm. Rogue was able to absorb a lot of psyches but it nearly killed her and Hope had to save her via mystique having the baby kiss her forehead. And that's not even mentioning the harm Rogue does to those who she touches. Her upperlimit on power use is when the target is drained to death because Rogue's primary power is absorption of the powers and psyches of others. But those powers don't become her primary power just because she took them and that is the definition of omega. A mutant's primary power having unlimited potential.
    I don't want to make this a witch hunt with gold. Because I like her. but no. it is wrong.

rogue has not shown limits ... at least not at the level of absorption or manipulation of power.

She has shown herself unlimited. if we go for that, both hope and storm have shown more limits and much less power than the southern one. since she has more power achievements than the two together ... and it's a fact.

Don't confuse someone to be resistant to having more power. because is not like that .

the characters with whom rogue has had problems with absorption are counted on only one hand. and the majority is when she has no control. With control his powers have increased and those with whom he had probalems ... because now he no longer has them and his powers are barely developing.

Rogue without control had problems with loki. but it has easily channeled thor which is much much more powerful than loki. and geniss vell is more powerful than both combined and Rogue knocks him out without problems. and Wonderman directly she couldn't take her powers. and now yes. and his powers are just developing.
    otherwise she doesn't hurt the ones she takes. Your power when you have control. In fact you can do many new things with control. A merge powers. and control them better or improve them. and now attack from a distance. plus many things that even nonhave but we know will do in the future. how to channel absorbed powers in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I just don't think you need to stress over whether Rogue is Omega or not. It isn't really going to effect storytelling with her much.

When they pushed Iceman and Elixir to Omega, things like that, it came with a huge expansion in the scope of what they could do. But like you've been saying, Rogue has already been shown to be able to do some pretty crazy ****. So, what does it matter if that's called Omega or not? Either way, she can still do it.

Agreed with you but. The point is...

I only argue that fans of some characters on this list. They are on the defensive. Omega doesn't mean more powerful. because he begs for achievements he has more merits than practically everyone on this list. and she has always been of unlimited potential, and it is a fact.

but even with this definition it is omega level. only that it is not yet confirmed. but it will . the absorption of 8 billion entities and what he did vs the celestial is irrefutable proof. while several confirmed omega level mutants were useless or lacked the power to stop both situations. and Rogue must have taken over.

That's why I only say the ones on this list except frichsrds no yes or if they are the most powerful. because the southern one is not yet confirmed. but it is more powerful than most of them.

BANNED

Lol reading your posts crack me up.

Franklin Richard maybe not a mutant so he maybe no longer part of this list.
    And let's welcome our newest member of the list: Isca.

BANNED

There's like a 90% chance this thing with Franklin is a fakeout. Slott is simply allowing people to rage like he did for Superior Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    There's like a 90% chance this thing with Franklin is a fakeout. Slott is simply allowing people to rage like he did for Superior Spider-Man.
    And maybe the desperate Franklin will turn every humans into mutants!

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Franklin Richard maybe not a mutant so he maybe no longer part of this list.
    And let's welcome our newest member of the list: Isca.
    Yeah, an Omega-level ability to win/ succeed in everything is kinda insane.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Exactly, Slott loves to troll fanboys and then in hindsight everybody loves it - just like spOck