Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I think it’s a great idea. We have a better, clearer understanding of what an omega level mutant is. Now we’re waiting to see what specific purpose they serve is Xavier’s plans moving forward.
    For some reason I like that he didn't put Xavier there lol. Also Emma. I love Emma but I find it more interesting that they are not Omegas just really good with what they have.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't really care about mutant classification and power levels, but I will say that there seems to be overlap between the reality manipulators despite each classification supposedly being unique. Jamie, Franklin, and Proteus all pretty much do the same thing.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Ordinarily, youd probably be right.

In this story, it's telling you they're different.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Agreed! Also, its not like her Tk and Telepath can not be linked through her Pink form.... Its stupid when Red recomfirmed Jean as an Omega Level Telekinetic.

Jean is treated as an Omega Level Telekinitic a lot nowadays. Teen Jean could do many great things with Telekinisis. Pink Form is Telekinisis and Telepathy combined to do amazing feats. Also, as Phoenix Jean can use telekinis on a Universal scale as said by guidebooks over and over again.

I again will say that destroying the Planet is not well a great feat anymore since many can do it. Frankilin can alter/destroy the Universe for example, Vulcan can destroy stars etc Hickman's explanation doesn't necessarily collide with the destructiveness since having infinte potential in some powers means having potenial in great destruction.
    I forgot all about that stuff that Jean did as a teen. Id rather think that the list here is wrong and that Jean is an unconfirmed omega TK. That makes alot more sense. Her power has already shown to be limitless. TK creating your body molecule by molecule after DYING is no small feat

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    For some reason I like that he didn't put Xavier there lol. Also Emma. I love Emma but I find it more interesting that they are not Omegas just really good with what they have.
    I kinda agree. I would’ve left Magneto off as well with his use outside influences to boost his power, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Because his fave is no longet classified as an Omega duh.
    “If someone doesn’t like this thing, it must be because of who their fave is. No other reason exists.”
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I think this is a great idea and a perfectly good explanation was provided in a one-pager.

I also like the suggestion the Omegas might play a role similar to the Twelve... god knows the story could only be better.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Yay, so glad my legit two faves are the Omega Telepaths - Jean & Quentin!

BANNED

I'm confused as to what the Omega Protocols are for? As I understand they are protecting the known Omega mutants or???

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'm confused as to what the Omega Protocols are for? As I understand they are protecting the known Omega mutants or???
    Yes. Omegas are weapons of mass destruction and must be protected at all costs

I wonder does this classification still apply to Emma, because as we know its been stated multiple times that Emma is considered an omega class telepath
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes. Omegas are weapons of mass destruction and must be protected at all costs
    uh yeah. but that's not what it said though. I was gonna say, It calls them a natural resource.

HOwever, i dont believe thats the real reason the chart is there. Redacted plans (by Hickman) say there's a point behind it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    uh yeah. but that's not what it said though. I was gonna say, It calls them a natural resource.

HOwever, i dont believe thats the real reason the chart is there. Redacted plans (by Hickman) say there's a point behind it.
    That was throwing me off.

I was trying to figure out HOW are these mutants listed as a Natural resources to Krakoa. And it hit me duh it's because of their powers. Their powers serves as a protection to the Nation. At first I was thinking a group of mutants are needed to protect those Omegas listed. But Why when they can protect themselves because they are Omegas.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That was throwing me off.

I was trying to figure out HOW are these mutants listed as a Natural resources to Krakoa. And it hit me duh it's because of their powers. Their powers serves as a protection to the Nation. At first I was thinking a group of mutants are needed to protect those Omegas listed. But Why when they can protect themselves because they are Omegas.

They're valuable natural ressources bc Krakoa needs mutant energy to function. And they produce limitless mutant energy.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I wonder does this classification still apply to Emma, because as we know its been stated multiple times that Emma is considered an omega class telepath
    Nope. She, nor Rachel, Xavier or Betsy didn’t made the list.