Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Default Madelyne Pryor + The Necrosword "All-Black" + Knull, The Symbiote God = ????

Just re-read Inferno and realized how much I loved the Goblin Queen. Maybe not all of the twisted and confusing plotlines, but just the concept of dark, savage Maddie. Would love to bring her back. Maybe not as an X-Men foe, per se, but as a threat to the Eternals, the Celestials, the FF, the Avengers, and generally the MU at large. And then it hit me that one possible vehicle for that could be the All-Black sword, which has its own malevolent sentience due to its connection to Knull, the heinously evil symbiote god. But before I go too far down this delightfully wicked, primrose corridor, does anyone know if Madelyne has ever encountered any of the symbiotes, the Necrosword, or Knull? Also, do the Symbiotes have a God Queen? If so, I'd appreciate title/issue details. Thanks!

In Silver Surfer: Black, the Surfer is sent to the past and fights 3 goddesses that were enslaved by Knull.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    In Silver Surfer: Black, the Surfer is sent to the past and fights 3 goddesses that were enslaved by Knull.
    Thanks, that's helpful. (Seriously, it is. No sarcasm intended.) I do like the idea of Madelyne wielding All-Black the Necrosword, though, and deposing Knull to become the God-Queen of the Symbiotes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

if knull wanted a mutant boo, he'd have good taste and find selene
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    if knull wanted a mutant boo, he'd have good taste and find selene
    Nice one. And weren't Madelyne and Selene working together in the last version of the Sisterhood of Mutants? Also, Selene might just eat Knull alive . . . semi-literally speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Nice one. And weren't Madelyne and Selene working together in the last version of the Sisterhood of Mutants? Also, Selene might just eat Knull alive . . . semi-literally speaking.
    My theory is that Madelyne got tired of all the mutant crap and moved to a cozy cabin in Alaska where she occasionally reads in the newspapers the life disaster her ex-husband has while laughing with satisfaction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    My theory is that Madelyne got tired of all the mutant crap and moved to a cozy cabin in Alaska where she occasionally reads in the newspapers the life disaster her ex-husband has while laughing with satisfaction.
    Nah. Marvel decided to temporarily replace her with Secret Wars Maddie. But perhaps we’ll see her return now that the XMen have rebooted and kid Cable is around.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They do say living well is the best revenge, after all.

Sorry, I meant to respond to your questions before now.

I did a little bit of looking, and I cant find any stories of Maddie encountering any of the symbiotes. She also hasn't come across Knull or the Necrosword. That makes sense, seeing as how Knull and the Necrosword are fairly new, and made their comic debout around the time that Maddie was pretty much out of circulation.