View Poll Results: How many stars would you rate this issue?

Voters
392. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

261 66.58%
  • ★★★★

92 23.47%
  • ★★★

25 6.38%
  • ★★

4 1.02%
  • 10 2.55%
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's really creepy.
    Yes but it's 100% organic which is good for the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by KusaSan_Snd View Post
    Who is Zorn ? Is he the sone of Xorn and another mutant woman ?
    He is Xorn's brother in the Ultimate Universe.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Could have been Raine and Sunspot?
    Could have been Peter and MJ for all it matters at this point. Either Hickman comes back to it and makes it clear, or it never matters to the story again.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    So when are we gonna get the Mutant National Anthem in Krakoan?

Could have been Raine and Sunspot?
    No, the guy was white and had Red "lasers" coming from his eyes. Well it could be Rahne, but I'm certain it is Jean

BANNED

lol Hickman even threw the muh featz obsessives a bone with that Omega list/explanation. They'll be debating that for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    So has the metaphor for mutants changed from minority groups to Silicon Valley billionaires?
    This is minority groups if we forced reparations rather than wait with our hands out for something that'll probably never happen. Sort of like Mutant Israel but without the colonization of Palestine.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    He is Xorn's brother in the Ultimate Universe.

You mean Ultimate X-Men or Ultimates the whole team of Galactus slave ?

It didn't blow me away but I give it a 9. It's a long-overdue change of pace from the extinction/nostalgia stories we've been getting for the last decade.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KusaSan_Snd View Post
    Great Issue indeed. I do think it's important to add that

spoilers:

At the beggining, it's Jean and Cyclops who is seen emerging from the pod. It's quite important since it implied that it's a sort of reboot for them and the mutants. And it's probably linked to Xavier and Krakoa
    end of spoilers
    That's one of my questions. I didn't get the impression that these were dead mutants coming out of the cocoon but instead new versions of seemingly Scott and Jean (and others). Xavier's pod people if you will. The fact his eye has that ruby power sig coming out read as , "This is Scott Summers" to me. So I disagree with the OP that these are dead mutants and they have new bodies being made for them (I don't know where that was stated or implied as it wasn't in the book) but instead NEW bodies for existing mutants made by Krakoa.

There is something amazing, yet creepy at the same time happening in this book. I am very excited for this. I am also VERY excited to see how (and if at all) this affects the other lines given the shear amount of world-building that is happening.

Also interesting that Karima has been turned back into an android/Sentinel given that she was reverted back to being human in Wood's run.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Could have been Peter and MJ for all it matters at this point. Either Hickman comes back to it and makes it clear, or it never matters to the story again.
    It does matter in term of story line. It does change a lot of thing since it is Jean and Cyclops. Like hell it would be someone else. No one make thins kind of mistake

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    More like the post-Holocaust Jews: sick of being kicked around right after nearly being wiped off the face of the Earth.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter before this devolves into a flame war.
    Exactly I would not have thought of a better comparison. Even the fact that they living in a war with neighbors that looks like it will never have an end resembles the conflict between humans and mutants.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm so happy that banshee is back and not an ugly zombie anymore, it was so humilliating.
    I loved to see both xorns.
    Sadly jean did little
    I have mixed feeling about cyclops talk with the ff4
    I loved Xavier being prominent again instead of just background. He founded the x-men, he is the father of the dream.
    I loved this issue in general and i'm so hyped for more

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    lol Hickman even threw the muh featz obsessives a bone with that Omega list/explanation. They'll be debating that for years to come.
    Hickman secretly posts on the boards and he knows how to keep the debates going.

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! Big Hick Daddy put it on me, y’all! I haven’t been this excited about the X-Men in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    That's one of my questions. I didn't get the impression that these were dead mutants coming out of the cocoon but instead new versions of seemingly Scott and Jean (and others). Xavier's pod people if you will. The fact his eye has that ruby power sig coming out read as , "This is Scott Summers" to me. So I disagree with the OP that these are dead mutants and they have new bodies being made for them (I don't know where that was stated or implied as it wasn't in the book) but instead NEW bodies for existing mutants made by Krakoa.

There is something amazing, yet creepy at the same time happening in this book. I am very excited for this. I am also VERY excited to see how (and if at all) this affects the other lines given the shear amount of world-building that is happening.

Also interesting that Karima has been turned back into an android/Sentinel given that she was reverted back to being human in Wood's run.
    Well, new adult mutants comig from pods + a host of dead mutants shown alive (just in this issue, the Xorn brothers, the cuckoos and Banshee). They have to come from somewhere.