View Poll Results: Who should have a cameo in some MCU film?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (or one or their specific members)

12 37.50%
  • Agent Carter (more)

7 21.88%
  • Inhumans

6 18.75%
  • Daredevil

13 40.63%
  • Jessica Jones

8 25.00%
  • Luke Cage

8 25.00%
  • Iron Fist

4 12.50%
  • Defenders

9 28.13%
  • Punisher

7 21.88%
  • Runaways

3 9.38%
  • Cloak & Dagger

7 21.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

I want to see Luke Cage and Cloak and Dagger mix it up in the greater MCU. Especially Luke Cage given his street heroics.

I would say the Inhumans. I think they deserve another chance to make a better impression than the one they made on TV. The only way I could see them being salvaged at this point is to have them appear in a movie set in the MCU.

Iron Fist should pop up in Shang-chi, maybe they cross paths while Danny is in Asia?

Luke Cage in Blade as everyone thinks Blade is Cottonmouth. Blade mutters the line "I hate doppelganger bullshit" suggesting this isn't the first time something like this happened.

JJ should run into Captain Marvel and Daredevil/BW but I haven't really thought off a plot yet. Same with Punisher in Captain America/Winter Soldier.

a Thor film might be a good way to reintroduce the Inhumans. There's a lot of parallels between Thor/Loki and BB/Maximus you can play with. Plus thor in a city of superhuman characters sounds like a good time to me.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-30-2019 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm assuming we won't see the Net Flixs marvel characters anywhere for a long time, but I do think it would be cool if got some cameos from Iron Fist and the Hand in Shang Chi.
    Iron Fist won't be back for a while. They're gonna want to have that stench die out for a spell so no K'un L'un for a good bit either. I'd think maybe Phase 6 or 7 if ever.

Incredible Member

If we're allowed to dream (I'm not naive enough to think any of this would happen) I'd love to see Melinda May and Mack (depending when the film is actually set) in BLACK WIDOW. I'd also like to seeCharlie Cox's Daredevil move over to a film.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I would say the Inhumans. I think they deserve another chance to make a better impression than the one they made on TV. The only way I could see them being salvaged at this point is to have them appear in a movie set in the MCU.
    Ms. Marvel? In the comics, her origin was due to a terrigen bomb spreading a cloud across the globe, which was Black Bolt's fault. So the Inhumans would be involved in Kamala's origin somehow if they don't change it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I always thought Daisy might be a good POV character for an Inhumans movie. A big part of her arc in the early seasons was wanting to know where she came from so thats something you can tie in here.

I vote all of them, but for the last few months I've been fantasizing about a Frank Castle/Erik Stevens team-up movie set in Iraq before they became the Punisher and Killmonger.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.