Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

-A regular X-Men cartoon

-an anime style, R rated, Uncanny X-Force cartoon

-A live action, X-Factor Investigations Show
    A picture would last longer darling...

World of X
    An episodic anthology. Each one-hour episode will feature a different character from the X-Men universe. This series would allow the chance for the non-major players/film characters to shine. The story may range from a solo character to duos to small, obscure groups. This format would give Marvel the chance to test the waters for certain characters -- if they are well-received, then that may heighten their chance to join the films, snatch a solo series, or get a second episode in subsequent seasons of World of X. Each episode would have different directors, writers, and producers. Just like the story and content, this will give Marvel the chance to test the waters for creative talent.

Dazzler: Across the Universe
    I'd pitch this as the adult, serious version of Hannah Montana. I've always thought that Alison Blaire was always a great solo character with a lot of opportunities and connections to different corners of the Marvel Universe. This series would show her struggles living a triple life: superhero vs. celebrity vs. secret identity. Guest stars, of both the X-Men and the greater MU will feature throughout the series. Very "Across the Universe"-inspired.

X-Factor Investigations
    Pretty much Peter David's X-Factor (maybe with different characters here and there). Inspired by X-Files, it'll basically be a detective show revolving around mutants. It'll give Marvel the chance to explore the more street side of the X-Men. Use the creative designer behind the clones of Orphan Black because that would be an absolutely badass idea to bring Multiple Man to life.

Agents of S.T.R.I.K.E.
    Pretty much the British version of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but better. STRIKE and Betsy Braddock would actually be introduced in a Captain Britain film, and this series will spin out of that. Betsy would be the lead character and this would help develop and flesh out her character. Getting her ready to take over the Captain Britain mantle in the sequel to the film. Characters such as Pete Wisdom and Spitfire would appear. Assuming the new Blade series starring Mahershala Ali is a Disney+ series, he would be a part of this cast as well. Or at least have a crossover. Imagine that romance. Betsy + Blade = <3

Meet the Guthries
    What was Sam Guthrie doing before he joined the New Mutants? Follow the dysfunctional mutant family in this dramedy about the mutant family from small town Cumberland, Kentucky. This unique series will take place in the quiet farm life as opposed to the "big city superheroes" environment we're used to seeing the X-Men in.
    Last edited by gifted; 07-24-2019 at 08:56 PM.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Dazzler already DOES have a show - a cartoon that for some reason is pairing her up with Tigra. However, a live action show like you suggest could be fun. They could use Luna Snow from Agents of Atlas/Future Fight as a rival, another superstar singer who moonlights as a superhero.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I wouldn't mind seeing another show in the mold of The Gifted, maybe mixed in with a little X-Factor investigations. If it can be done in a similar mold to the Marvel Netflix shows, I think it could be awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

X-Factor Investigations and New X-Men Academy X are the first that come to mind...