Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Adam Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    Are you talking about the scene spoilers:
    at the end when they talked about how they are glad they didn't take him to his father when they first abducted him? Because Adam Warlock is not Starlord's father.
    end of spoilers
    No, he's referring to the scene where spoilers:
    Nova Prime mentions his father would've been ancient, the likes of which hasn't been seen for quite some time; and the way his mom referred to his dad as being like an angel of light. If we're sticking to Star-Lord mythos, I'd suspect the Master of the Sun myself.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pinoypanzer View Post
    It's just been released the latest Marvel Q & A that Infinity Revelations is the FIRST of the three graphic novels.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/2014/8...t=story-23029&

So yeah, everyone was a little off. Oh well, more Starlin's Thanos and Warlock.
    Thanks for clearing it all up!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    No, he's referring to the scene where spoilers:
    Nova Prime mentions his father would've been ancient, the likes of which hasn't been seen for quite some time; and the way his mom referred to his dad as being like an angel of light. If we're sticking to Star-Lord mythos, I'd suspect the Master of the Sun myself.
    end of spoilers
    I guess they can still work all that ancient talk into the Spartoi race, before the Bendis run they've seemed to be amongst the most mysterious.

Did anybody get a chance to read the Infinity Revelation yet? Is Adam alive at the end of it?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Yes and no. =P

Check out the thread on "The Infinity Revelation" for more:

http://community.comicbookresources....ity-Revelation

Who do you think should play Warlock in Guardians 2, if he is indeed in it? There were rumors a couple of months ago that Zac Efron was involved with something Marvel. Though I don't know how comfortable people would be with that. Although, it made me think of another option; Kevin Zegers (from the Air Bud movies), who looks like an uncanny combination of Zac Efron and Will Friedle. I also thought of Alex Pettyfer. But he seems to always come to peoples' minds when they are looking for a blond actor.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Who do you think should play Warlock in Guardians 2, if he is indeed in it? There were rumors a couple of months ago that Zac Efron was involved with something Marvel. Though I don't know how comfortable people would be with that. Although, it made me think of another option; Kevin Zegers (from the Air Bud movies), who looks like an uncanny combination of Zac Efron and Will Friedle. I also thought of Alex Pettyfer. But he seems to always come to peoples' minds when they are looking for a blond actor.
    I think the biggest issue with Adam Warlock isn't getting an actor to play him but getting the look or a golden human being with blond hair down and not look silly. It is probably easier to do Nebula's multi-tiered make up or make Groot style suit then it is to make a legitimate looking gold skinned blond man, I mean if one of the best exampled is a former wrestler...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Well, hopefully that changes.
    It did change.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/06/...ians-premiere/

Cheers, Rich.
    BB