Spectacular Member

Spectacular Member

Spectacular Member

Spectacular Member

Spectacular Member

Spectacular Member

Spectacular Member

All-New Member

Rad arts tyle. I've always admired artists that add a lot of detail in there panels without it becoming busy and confusing.

BANNED

Wow your art is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebilbao View Post
    (Strange link for your picture…)
    I like very much the different builds of the women, when artists show the infinite variety of the living…

Quote Originally Posted by jakebilbao View Post
    Threatening picture, for sure, the message got through. The face doesn't look enough distorted by the perspective for my taste but, maybe, I'm not used to the drawing of Asian faces…

If I may add something, in a way, also, there's a difference of style between the tree and the character. So, the character looks 'placed' on the tree instead of being 'a part of the tree'. The branch of tree could help the eye of the viewer to 'circulate' on the page from the right to the center, which is more effective with more identical styles.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by RisingForce View Post
    You definitely have an impressive talent. What writer(s) have you worked with? Also, what language(s) are the characters speaking?
    Last edited by Anodyne; 05-12-2020 at 02:39 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffkin View Post
    Rad arts tyle. I've always admired artists that add a lot of detail in there panels without it becoming busy and confusing.
    thank you so much! i am so glad you appreciate the details I put in my pages. thank you!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RisingForce View Post
    thank you!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    (Strange link for your picture…)
    I like very much the different builds of the women, when artists show the infinite variety of the living…

Threatening picture, for sure, the message got through. The face doesn't look enough distorted by the perspective for my taste but, maybe, I'm not used to the drawing of Asian faces…

If I may add something, in a way, also, there's a difference of style between the tree and the character. So, the character looks 'placed' on the tree instead of being 'a part of the tree'. The branch of tree could help the eye of the viewer to 'circulate' on the page from the right to the center, which is more effective with more identical styles.
    thank you! yeah that warrior in the tree is just a cool down drawing I did. you caught me that i didn't at first think he was going to on that branch. just added in the tree cause I wasn't that sleepy yet i guess.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    You definitely have an impressive talent. What writer(s) have you worked with? Also, what language(s) are the characters speaking?
    Hi! thank you! i have been a freelance comicbook artist since 2004 so I have worked with lots of writers on lots of projects. mostly independent comics.

the characters on those single page stories speak hiligaynon dialect from the Philippines. I just had some spare time during the lockdown here that I decided to practice on my watercolors, then those pages came out.