Default NUBIA Appreciation.

I was going to make a comment on an old post but it was closed.so I started a new one.hopefully this will lead to seeing more of her and possibly an ongoing in the future.Diana's fellow Amazonian Family need's to be treated with a little more respect.and i'm a big fan of Nubia and hopefully we'll start to seeing more of her.
    Last edited by warzon; 07-26-2019 at 07:28 AM.

I think because Dc wants to keep Diana has an only child they don't know what to do with her. However, if they were a little more open with the fact Dian is only one of a few children born that can work. What made Diana special is she was created for Hippoltya. Hippoltya always wanted a childre

Hippolyta said only daughter. Not only child.

Fantastic Member

She-ra's origin story is similar to Nubia.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    She-ra's origin story is similar to Nubia.
    How is it similar?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How is it similar?
    1. Adora has a twin sibling. Nubia has a twin sibling.

2. Adora was kidnapped as a baby by Hordak and sent to Etheria. Nubia was kidnapped as a baby by Ares and sent to Slaughter Island.

We need a Nu'Bia renaissance. Thankfully she just showed up in the most recent issue of Wonder Woman.

I'd make her another type of Champion of the Amazons, with a mission and abilities all her own.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Just as Artemis is the champion from a lost tribe, I would like to see Nubia be from another tribe as well. There's no reason they all have to be from Themyscira.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Just as Artemis is the champion from a lost tribe, I would like to see Nubia be from another tribe as well. There's no reason they all have to be from Themyscira.
    I was intrigued in the Jimenez run when he hinted at other lost tribes of Amazons, but it was never followed up on by anyone.

I like the Banas and I could see maybe one other tribe, but I don't want them to become multitudinous like all the different Corps in Green Lantern. I feel like there's so much we haven't explored with the Themyscirans, let alone the Banas yet, that I'd like to read about.