Wonder Woman is my favorite DC female character and for the world of me I don't under why Diana is treated like the BLACKSHEEP of the Trinity Icons.i've done a lil research of current books and (Batman) has Batgirl.Catwoman.Harley Quinn.Nightwing.RedHood.Batman Beyond.Detective Comic.Batman and the Outsiders.n counting his own that's (9) Batman related books.(Superman) has Supergirl.and Action Comic not as many as the Bat but at least their's 2.compared to Diana we just have Wonder Woman.DC has given Katana.Vibe.Batwoman.Superwoman.New Super-man.Starfire.Cyborg.Omac just to name a few.when are we going to see MORE from Diana's family tree.Artemis.Nubia.Troia.Wonder Girl.Fury.Grace Choi.all of these Women deserve the attention and respect that DC give's her counterparts.and please let's not talk about supply and demand n who's popular.how did they get that way.they had writers and artist who told great stories.so if you can't take a character and make it work maybe you're in the wrong business.that being said DC give the AMAZONS some attention and respect.ongoing or mini's anything is better than nothing.