Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    My local comic shop opens at 7am. 2 MORE HOURS!!!! I don't think I've ever been this excited for any comic book.
    7am?? That's dedication,lol.The earliest any comic shops I've been to,they opened at 10 at the earliest

Just finished “Powers Of X” 1. I am so intrigued! There is a LOT in this issue to take in. I will have to read this again. But Hickman is the fucking MAN for this story. The world-building is INCREDIBLE!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Just finished “Powers Of X” 1. I am so intrigued! There is a LOT in this issue to take in. I will have to read this again. But Hickman is the fucking MAN for this story. The world-building is INCREDIBLE!!!
    It really is lol I'm still giddy. This story is gonna go down as one of the greats.

BANNED

Very good, not quite as good as House of X, but that makes sense given we're most invested in the present, while this set up a lot of new characters and concepts.

Really intriguing set ups for the Year 0/100/1000 stories though. I love Nimrod the lessor. I wonder who the old man Logan is referring to? Also, I'm pretty sure thats not Xavier in year 1000 as someone above stated?

Amazing world building in this issue again too.

My biggest question is, “What’s the deal with Moira?” That was freaky!

Spectacular Member

So the next few years the story is let's try to avoid what happens in Powers of X? I just hope it will involve more characters than the omegas and Wolverine. It feels like no other characters matter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    So it's somewhat interesting, but given that it's been stated to not be a time-travel story, it inherently has no real bearing on the current time, and that automatically makes me less interested. Like, sure, it could be an interesting story and a "look at how mutant kind goes to hell yet again in Future #1254352" but do we really need that? Like.. every mutant future is dystopian and irrevocably fucked. The big shocker would be showing mutants actually prospering (AoXM you don't count you filthy liar).
    I don't think it's going to be that simple. For sure the other 3 stories will have big impact on how we will view the present when this is all said and done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Very good, not quite as good as House of X, but that makes sense given we're most invested in the present, while this set up a lot of new characters and concepts.

Really intriguing set ups for the Year 0/100/1000 stories though. I love Nimrod the lessor. I wonder who the old man Logan is referring to? .
    Could be cable.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The issue was interesting but we still in the 8(or 7)/10 area.

I'll discuss my thoughts later when the discussion thread goes up.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greyspawn View Post
    So the next few years the story is let's try to avoid what happens in Powers of X? I just hope it will involve more characters than the omegas and Wolverine. It feels like no other characters matter.
    That's how it usually is if Wolverine is around. lol Like Spike (Buffy), where the show became more about him the last 2 seasons than I cared for.

Where is Strong Guy!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Where is Strong Guy!
    dead hopefully
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    dead hopefully
    He's on the rotating X-Men cast, so he's still around. We probably just won't see him until then. lol Unless he's in HOX and he & Monet got back together....eh. I'd prefer Synch. But SG is still possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That's how it usually is if Wolverine is around. lol Like Spike (Buffy), where the show became more about him the last 2 seasons than I cared for.
    Just the mention of Wolverine is like your catnip or something I swear...

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    dead hopefully
    Only Rosenbury I didn’t make a beep about. Trust that Shinobi and Gorgeous George hurt a lot more, lol.