Default Gamora vs Deathstroke

Guardian vs Terminator. Deathstroke is pre-Flashpoint. Gamora has her standard equipment and powers.

For some reason, I recall being under the impression that comics Gamora is somewhere in between or around the likes of Spider-Man and Classic Rogue in terms of strength, that is Class 10-50 or something.

Is that true, someone who knows more?
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    For some reason, I recall being under the impression that comics Gamora is somewhere in between or around the likes of Spider-Man and Classic Rogue in terms of strength, that is Class 10-50 or something.

Is that true, someone who knows more?
    Yeah, Gamora is vaguely Spiderman-ish in terms of strength and durability. She has flipped tanks over (off screen) been smacked hundreds of feet through buildings and been ok, and drawn blood from Captain Marvel.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Yeah, Gamora is vaguely Spiderman-ish in terms of strength and durability. She has flipped tanks over (off screen) been smacked hundreds of feet through buildings and been ok, and drawn blood from Captain Marvel.
    Which Captain Marvel was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Which Captain Marvel was this?
    Yeah, I mean, there’s only been about six of them. Mar-Vell, Monica, Genis-Vell, Phyla-Vell, Err...Skrull-Vell(?), Carol.... and there’s probably more.

It was Carol.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    It was Carol.
    How did Gamora draw blood from her?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How did Gamora draw blood from her?
    I think it was just a haymaker to the face or some such. Carol had some blood on her lip but was otherwise just pissed from it.
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Comic Gamora is pretty far out of "normal" Slade's wheelhouse. Way too strong, way too tough.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

Gamora stomps