Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Default Red Hood: Outlaw Annual #3 Preview/Discussion

source: comicbook.com

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I really hope this delivers. This, by far, is my most anticipated issue of the series since they’ve disappeared last year.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 07-27-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Eh, Jason. That's not the way you ask a kid for doing you a favor that's going to hurt them. The whole scene was somewhat tense, what with his hand hovering over the gun and his body language.

So I guess this issue is going to go really, really, really fast paced, judging by how the very few first pages go.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-27-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: grammar

Kudos @Zaresh. If I remember correctly, you were the one who identified the swing in the two panels that Woods posted a few weeks ago.

Caden looks like a new character. I wonder if he's one of the six kids that Jason has to babysit in the YotV arc.

The room with the fake "swing in a park" atmosphere reminds me of Martian Manhunter's room in the Hall of Justice. But I don't think Jason and Caden are actually there. That's very unlikely considering that Jason is supposed to teach those kids how to become a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Kudos @Zaresh. If I remember correctly, you were the one who identified the swing in the two panels that Woods posted a few weeks ago.

Caden looks like a new character. I wonder if he's one of the six kids that Jason has to babysit in the YotV arc.

The room with the fake "swing in a park" atmosphere reminds me of Martian Manhunter's room in the Hall of Justice. But I don't think Jason and Caden are actually there. That's very unlikely considering that Jason is supposed to teach those kids how to become a villain.
    Yep, it was me.

Maybe they're in a facility owned by Lex Luthor. I wonder if we will really know about the kids in this issue, meet them other than for a peek, or they'll be presented in issue #37.