Default Doomsday in Sanctuary (Saint Seiya)

The monster of Krypton lands in Greece, home of the legendary Saints of Athena. Can anyone stop his rampage before he gets to Athena herself?

First line of defense: Bronze saints (Save the core 5)

Second line: Silver Saints.

Third Line: The Gold Saints.

Final line of defense: The five core Bronze boys
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

At the very least, I don't think he's got an answer for Saga or Deathmask dimension dumping him.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

I'm not even sure he gets through the Silver Saints (who are already moving at speeds between mach 2 and mach 5) , like Lyra Orpheus who, IIRC, is more or less at Gold Saint level, has the ability to use illusions, and an attack that made a Judge fall asleep, or heck, Perseus Algol turning him into a statue with his Medusa shield. Unless current Doomsday is a legit speedster, in which case I might have to revise this first post.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    I'm not even sure he gets through the Silver Saints (who are already moving at speeds between mach 2 and mach 5) , like Lyra Orpheus who, IIRC, is more or less at Gold Saint level, has the ability to use illusions, and an attack that made a Judge fall asleep, or heck, Perseus Algol turning him into a statue with his Medusa shield. Unless current Doomsday is a legit speedster, in which case I might have to revise this first post.
    While Doomsday isn't necessarily considered a 'speedster' himself, he has easily tagged the Flash, Kryptonians, J'onn, Wonder Woman, and other high level speedsters. I don't know the other powers, but something tells me illusions won't work well. I guess it also depends on which Doomsday we're talking about here... as, the more he faces, the more he adapts.

Spectacular Member

Manchester Black once managed to steer him with telepathic illusions, and he specifically adapts to what killed him, not stimuli in general, so those seem like the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallman View Post
    Manchester Black once managed to steer him with telepathic illusions, and he specifically adapts to what killed him, not stimuli in general, so those seem like the way to go.
    He adapts mid fights as well. Just the drastic adaptions come after he comes back from death.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallman View Post
    Doomsday "prime" (HP Doomsday, before all the cloning nonsense) had plenty of feats of adapting to stimuli mid battle. He couldn't reach Superman in the air, so he evolved poison spike projectiles. He encountered a sound wave weapon so he evolved a flap to close off his eardrums. In his battle with a Guardian from Oa, the Guardian specifically noted he was slowly adapting to his energies and needed to be put down quick.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure