What do you think of the Fallen Angels line up?

FALLEN ANGELS #1
Written by BRYAN EDWARD HILL
Penciled by SZYMON KUDRANSKI
Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
On sale November 2019
NOT ALL BELONG IN PARADISE!
Psylocke finds herself in this new world of Mutantkind unsure of her place in it… but when a face from her past returns only to be killed, she seeks help from others who feel similar to get vengeance. Cable and X-23 join Kwannon for a personal mission that could jeopardize all Mutantkind.

I thought someone would have made a thread by now but they didn't so here it is wayyyyy after the others

1.What do you think about the line up ?

2.What do you think so far about the concept of the book? This seems to book that least people have least interest in why do think that is the case? What would make you more interested in it without change line up or concept?

3.What do you know about creative team?

4. This book has smallest roster with which screams to me that more people will be added on along the way. They are list of I think 92 mutants around who will be used dawn of X which of remaining characters who are not in book roster would you like to see on this roster just as an example Lifeguard, Frenzy, Maggot, Boom Boom, Polaris, Nightcrawler, Archangel, Madrox, Banshee, M, Armor, Husk and couple more. Who out of those characters would think fit this book well. Extending that even further if you could pick from anyone else not current roster who would you add?

Anyways give your general thoughts on the book.