Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

When somone said "not everyon you brought to heaven brought in to heaven" on Twitter hill said they know where hes going but it's not a rebellion.

I think there the people that have no reasion to be with/ or lost faith in the xmen, look at Laura, the first arc of her last run she was literally stopping people from doing what Xavier is doing now,them being the group that says "what your doing is really creep and going to backfire badly" and not blindly following Xavier make sence
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 09-18-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Maybe Kid Cable is worried that the Five are going to resurrect old man Cable, and Wi-Fi is scared that he's going to get grounded and sent back to the future

Extraordinary Member

I guess this book will give us a better idea of just how Xavier and company are controlling things. How would Laura be able to do anything if he was in total control?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    The Fallen Angels team are anti-Krakoa/Xavier and are gonna form their own rebel group, hence why they're called the 'fallen angels'. They're seen as deserters of their own kind. Apparently people are saying it's because they haven't shown up in HoX or PoX, and because the solicitations hint that they're not comfortable with the new mutant world.

If they were anti-Krakoa/Xavier, I don't know if that'd also make them pro-human, but that would ballsy if they were. I claimed this book of the 6 would be dead on arrival, but if this is the premise it might be worth checking out.

I'm trying to think what the 3 of these mutants have in common in terms of not trusting Krakoa.

Someone Psylocke knows dies, so maybe he's human?
    X-23 becomes uncomfortable with the whole cloning thing since it reminds her of her origins?
    Cable ???
    I can definitely see Laura fundamentally disagreeing with what’s happening on Krakoa, and not wanting to be a part of it.

The Fallen Angels team are anti-Krakoa/Xavier and are gonna form their own rebel group, hence why they're called the 'fallen angels'. They're seen as deserters of their own kind. Apparently people are saying it's because they haven't shown up in HoX or PoX, and because the solicitations hint that they're not comfortable with the new mutant world.
    Maybe. No clue what makes Psyloke or Cable tick that that they'd be against Xavier and his current agenda. X-23 had generally seemed to be living her own life outside of the X-Men, so I could see her not wanting to live on Krakoa (she has human family she's close to, she mostly does her own thing, anyways, and was living away from the X-Men with her sister by choice). As you did note, she isn't a fan of cloning or exploitation of people in general, so that could be a hook.

On the other hand, it could be just as simple as they want justice for someone and their willingness to cause trouble to get it sets back human/mutant relations again. (Do hope that X-23 doesn't have her character regressed to fit the revenge story.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I do not want her to be named Psylocke. It should be Kwannon, or even Revanche would be okay. But not Psylocke.

We all know Brian will be Cap. B again sooner or later and then Betsy will want to be Psylocke once more, leaving this Psylocke where?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    I do not want her to be named Psylocke. It should be Kwannon, or even Revanche would be okay. But not Psylocke.

We all know Brian will be Cap. B again sooner or later and then Betsy will want to be Psylocke once more, leaving this Psylocke where?
    Honestly, if they go back to the status quo they'll probably just merge Betsy with Kwannon again and put her back in the Asian body. They apparently only did it because news of C.B pretending to be a Japanese writer, lol.

Honestly, if they go back to the status quo they'll probably just merge Betsy with Kwannon again and put her back in the Asian body. They apparently only did it because news of C.B pretending to be a Japanese writer, lol.
    It would be more problematic to do that now as it would be a deliberate action knowing the implications of it

Zub already confirmed that was a decision he made.

Guarantee you that'll never happen. They changed it because the original concept turned out to be in bad taste (not intentional, but still), not for novelty's sake. Besides, why change it when they can still have a Psylocke that most people will recognize without the baggage?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

OR MAYBE, the creative team is taking a page from "The Matrix Reloaded." Try as the Krakoan leadership might, there will be SOME mutants who do not want to live in the mutant nation...and those who will actively question the status quo they have established. The latter group are thus telepathically urged to band together once outside Krakoan territory, but Xavier will always have tabs on them. For the moment the Fallen Angels get fed false leads to pursue in their dirt-digging regarding Krakoa, just to occupy them. But if they ever get uppity, then X-Force will TPK them...and Krakoa will hatch-resurrect the Angels back in the island, left alone for a bit, observed if they will re-develop questioning attitudes towards the Krakoan life. If not, good. If they're still stubborn, they're allowed to leave, allowed to reform a Fallen Angels team...rinse and repeat.

TLDR, the Fallen Angels are Zion, Krakoa is the Machine City, Xavier is both the DEM and Architect, and the Angels are put in a Matrix environment.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

the codename psylocke is a cheeky jeu de mots based off the word psyche, like lock and key, so why don't we have one of them be psylocke and the other can be psychain, psydoorknob, or psyhardware store, just to name a few

just burning money here
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    OR MAYBE, the creative team is taking a page from "The Matrix Reloaded." Try as the Krakoan leadership might, there will be SOME mutants who do not want to live in the mutant nation...and those who will actively question the status quo they have established. The latter group are thus telepathically urged to band together once outside Krakoan territory, but Xavier will always have tabs on them. For the moment the Fallen Angels get fed false leads to pursue in their dirt-digging regarding Krakoa, just to occupy them. But if they ever get uppity, then X-Force will TPK them...and Krakoa will hatch-resurrect the Angels back in the island, left alone for a bit, observed if they will re-develop questioning attitudes towards the Krakoan life. If not, good. If they're still stubborn, they're allowed to leave, allowed to reform a Fallen Angels team...rinse and repeat.

TLDR, the Fallen Angels are Zion, Krakoa is the Machine City, Xavier is both the DEM and Architect, and the Angels are put in a Matrix environment.
    And why are people acting like this isn't creepy AF? We all know this is exactly what's going to happen!

I would have preferred an Academy X/New X-men reunion as i don't know Kwannon or Kid Cable.

Granted Hill could always get me interested in them so its ok.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post

Carol Danvers gave her code name Ms. Marvel to Kamala Khan. Who Is still Ms. Marvel abs Carol is still Captain Marvel. Maybe Elizabeth will keep Captain Britain. Or if that doesn’t work get a new code name.