Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Could work. I could see Surge working under the right circumstances (chip on her shoulder, having seem the older X-Men generation fail her and her friends time and again) and it could be interesting to see her and X-23 interact again after falling out.

Would like to see Mercury and X-23 reconnect, but I'm not sure if this's the right project for that sort of thing. Opinions?
    I could see Mercury being disillusioned with the X-Men in ways different from Surge or Hellion, depending on the HoX fallout. The senior X-Men finally drawing a line in the sand might appeal to Surge and Hellion, while at the same time it might seem to Mercury that the X-Men have finally lost the last of their heroic ideals and gone full isolationist. There's a lot of room to play with character POV given the set-up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I mean she IS supposed to be a crack shot from her assassin days. The problem is short of firing rubber bullets there's nothing non-lethal about firearms.
    energy guns. Its what Cable has

wrong thread

BANNED

Name it the appreciation thread mods.

Screenshot (28).jpg
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-16-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Fantastic Member

Hate Kid Cable here. If this lineup were the Academy X kids grown up and disillusioned with the Xmen, and having a lineup of: Surge. Hellion. Dust. Mercury. X23. Pixie. Rockslide I'd be all in

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Hate Kid Cable here. If this lineup were the Academy X kids grown up and disillusioned with the Xmen, and having a lineup of: Surge. Hellion. Dust. Mercury. X23. Pixie. Rockslide I'd be all in
    The problem is that would require Marvel acknowledging the NXM have been through serious ****, which just ends up making the older X-Men look bad for letting it happen. They couldn't even be bothered to point out that Rockslide helped defeat NIMROD when he and the others were complaining about being benched in Disassembled. Instead they just came across as throwing a tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Name it the appreciation thread mods.

Screenshot (28).jpg
    What're those from?

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    I'd go for that. Like Surge and X-23 a lot. Have wanted to see X-23 and Mercury together again. Dust and Rockslide were always good members and I'm neutral about Pixie. I'd trade Hellion for Anole myself (for the double act with Rockslide), but he would fit a disillusioned team.

On the other hand, I do like the idea of Fallen Angels at least starting with a small roster; larger teams tend to push characters to the sides (and it always seems to be the ones I'm reading the blasted thing for in the first place).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    What're those from?

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...n-of-X-trailer

it would be oddly poetic for a character named "Hellion" to be on a team called "Fallen Angels"
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

YOu should ask the writer. He basically answers anything on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    YOu should ask the writer. He basically answers anything on twitter.
    Eh

im pretty much over interacting with writers. Theres a few i'll engage because they seek engagement...but the rest ive seen are fairly standoffish
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Okay, thanks.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Have you guys read that Fallen Angels theory that's been going around? What do you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Have you guys read that Fallen Angels theory that's been going around? What do you think of it?
    What theory?????

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    What theory?????
    The Fallen Angels team are anti-Krakoa/Xavier and are gonna form their own rebel group, hence why they're called the 'fallen angels'. They're seen as deserters of their own kind. Apparently people are saying it's because they haven't shown up in HoX or PoX, and because the solicitations hint that they're not comfortable with the new mutant world.

NOT ALL BELONG IN PARADISE!
    Psylocke finds herself in this new world of Mutantkind unsure of her place in it… but when a face from her past returns only to be killed, she seeks help from others who feel similar to get vengeance. Cable and X-23 join Kwannon for a personal mission that could jeopardize all Mutantkind.
    If they were anti-Krakoa/Xavier, I don't know if that'd also make them pro-human, but that would ballsy if they were. I claimed this book of the 6 would be dead on arrival, but if this is the premise it might be worth checking out.

I'm trying to think what the 3 of these mutants have in common in terms of not trusting Krakoa.

Someone Psylocke knows dies, so maybe he's human?
    X-23 becomes uncomfortable with the whole cloning thing since it reminds her of her origins?
    Cable ???
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 09-18-2019 at 06:50 PM.